Burress a Dolphin? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Burress a Dolphin?

dolfan005 said:
Someone said the other day mike clayton said miami is a likely scenario for shaun next year, do you guys see saban dropping the cash on him, if he would do we have the means to acquire him? i feel the money may be better spent in other places, but would love to get him..let hear it
Shaun Alexander is going to miami or to philly...thats all there is to it. But honestly i think if were dishing the cash were gonna give it to edge

Plaxico has great size and talent, but he's not a #1 WR even though he's going to want to be paid like it. He's been too inconsistent in Pittsburgh to pay him big bucks when we have Chambers, Boston (if we keep him), Booker and the opportunity to draft Williams or Edwards.

Personally, I would like to see us restructure Boston's deal and give him a shot. I'm not that high on Booker at 2-3 million/yr so I wouldn't mind letting him go drafting WR early, particulary if we can trade down a few spots.

why waste money on Brees he was only Ok last season, feeley will be ok once they get o-line fixed, but you have to draft a qb this year or next.

fear-the-d said:
McMike only ever drops the ball cos the ball isnt been thrown with any accuracy or pace! we need a QB! trade for brees
I've seen him drop it when it was thrown right in his hands... :shakeno:

DonShula84 said:
He will be expensive. I see him ending up with the Ravens who have a lot of money to spend and are desperate to upgrade there WR core

I see him in Minnesota or Atlanta.

Plax is my favorite receiver in the NFL and has been since he was drafted..(last seaons fantasy team, I drafted him as my first pick over Manning :() but as much as I love him, we have Booker, Chambers, Boston and a cap problem.

I predict Atlanta will be Burress' next destination.

TexasFinFan said:
I think he doesnt stand because he doesnt agree with our goverment or something.. anyways, america is not his homeland, so why does it even matter..

back to football :tongue:
I wouldn't comment on the matter if your statement wasn't false BUT he was born an American and he lived in a tax free haven might I add.

Man I Don't Think It Would Be A Bad Pick Up This Guy Can Ball He Just Needs A Chance.he Played For Saban At Michigan St. Watch Out He Might Just Take Less Money To Play In Miami. :cooldude:

I would't mind Plaxico but I would rather keep Boston. Maybe trade Booker and pick up Plaxico....

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
Man I Don't Think It Would Be A Bad Pick Up This Guy Can Ball He Just Needs A Chance.he Played For Saban At Michigan St. Watch Out He Might Just Take Less Money To Play In Miami. :cooldude:
IMO, Burress will go to the team that will earn him the most money.

speaking of WR's, word has it that jerry porter got $20mil over 5 years...thats ALOT less than what chambers gets for the same productivity

wow...

Atila said:
speaking of WR's, word has it that jerry porter got $20mil over 5 years...thats ALOT less than what chambers gets for the same productivity

wow...
I'm biased but I do believe Chambers is more talented than Jerry Porter and that's why he got more. This could just be me talking as a fin fan though.

Wow, politics aside, I think that Plax as a Dolphins would be kind of a waste with our depth right now. Use that money for something else on the team. I doubt he'll ever play for us.

Back
Top Bottom