Bush is fragile like hell cant count on him | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush is fragile like hell cant count on him

FinFanAlex

Scout Team
Reaction score
Bush is fragile like hell cant count on him being the main guy people were right about him.

Please. Just about every RB in the NFL gets nicked up these days. That's why most teams have 2.

Keep your dumb comments to your self, as you can see today everyone is getting hurt

Bush is fragile like hell cant count on him being the main guy people were right about him.

What people? I must have missed something because from the games I have watched with my eyes from last season to the first three games of this season, he has OUTPERFORMED his EXPECTATIONS. Don't know what more you want than a guy who shows up first, leaves last, and runs each snap like it's his last. Sure he got knocked up today and had a history with the Saints for being injured, but it never amazes me who some of you regular posters always find fault in someone or something and TRY to far outshine the cons over the positives.

He did and he was having a great game today to before the injury but reality is that he is not made to be a every down runningback.

I will need a link with facts in order to believe your statement.:3w:

i think he took a helmet directly to the knee. that can knock any running back out of the remainder of a game. that isn't a "fragile" running back injury.

Back
Top Bottom