Bush is fragile like hell cant count on him | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush is fragile like hell cant count on him

No drafted him to be an every down back and was not satisfied with his 3.5 a carry lets not pretend that from day one they wanted to sit him behind Pierre Thomas.

When the Saints drafted him he split time with Deuce McCallister I believe, who was a pro bowl player.

When the Saints drafted him he split time with Deuce McCallister I believe, who was a pro bowl player.

year one yes they split but they were already planning to replace mcAlister with Bush. In 2007 Pierre Thomas was already running better than Bush and Bush was losing carries to Aaron Stecker.
I mean bush was great down the stretch last year but do we have to act like he never got a chance in NO to feel better about him. Bush in his first three seasons averaged 3.7 a carry and thats why they never stayed with him as the starter. Bush was a Dave megget Player in NO not the stud they thought they drafted. He was a valuable piece but not worth high first round money and thats why they shipped him out. You dont draft third down backs that high. Last year he did what he never was able to do in NO, thats great but lets not act like NO was the reason he did not have success

The saints used him differently buddy, his rookie year he had 88 receptions, next year 73!!! Thats the way the used hhim as a weapon! And the used him a lot on special teams, he breaks his leg than everyone wants tto call him injury prone! At the end of the day he is a playmaker and a great worker!'

You do realize he missed plenty of games in NO and was a huge dissapointment overall as a top draft pick. Yes he was a great Dave Megget but you dont draft Dave Megget in the top part of draft. Get over your homorism. I do agree he is a playmaker and a great worker that is always nicked up

I ddo agree that he's been hurt In the "past" I'm talking bout right now. He's gonna end playing next week! Second the way the game was and what the saints where going threw it was like they had to draft him, and you know what, just like they said on sports center, "Reggie gets plenty of credit in the help to three super bowl run. Every team thinks they can do something different with there players. The dolphins where the only team to give him a chance to. E a RB not just a special player. And lastly, I wouldnt have drafted that high but I would have tooken him in the first round. If he was seriously hurt or out for the season you would have a point. But since you prematurely mad this efffing thread you look like a fool who has been bit g his lips waiting to squirt that ish out your mouth about bush. Like it or not this is a new chapter in his career and he is blossoming fine and a avoiding major injuries the best way he can, as I'm not the only one that notices that he does a great job at avoiding big hits! So once again this thread is foolish because he's not out for the year nor missing any games, the were being careful!

I ddo agree that he's been hurt In the "past" I'm talking bout right now. He's gonna end playing next week! Second the way the game was and what the saints where going threw it was like they had to draft him, and you know what, just like they said on sports center, "Reggie gets plenty of credit in the help to three super bowl run. Every team thinks they can do something different with there players. The dolphins where the only team to give him a chance to. E a RB not just a special player. And lastly, I wouldnt have drafted that high but I would have tooken him in the first round. If he was seriously hurt or out for the season you would have a point. But since you prematurely mad this efffing thread you look like a fool who has been bit g his lips waiting to squirt that ish out your mouth about bush. Like it or not this is a new chapter in his career and he is blossoming fine and a avoiding major injuries the best way he can, as I'm not the only one that notices that he does a great job at avoiding big hits! So once again this thread is foolish because he's not out for the year nor missing any games, the were being careful!

How do I look like a fool he missed 4 games year 2, 8 games year 3, 2 games year 4, 4 games year 5. Im not mad he has done well but he has always been nicked up in nfl and missed games thats a fact.
5 years in NO he missed 18 games. so basically a little over a full season. Peterson in Minn has missed 5 games. Jesus H Christ. I guess u never watched Bush until last year so I will ignore you opinion since it seems you are not informed

Well, it works the other way also. Without Reggie Bush we're a fragile offense. Miller and Thomas are not special players. Anyone who pretends they are comparable to Reggie will be jolted early and often.

You could sense the coaches had no idea how to transition without Reggie. There were several possessions in the second half, notably the early to mid 4th quarter, where we had the ball deep in our territory and could have exploded our theoretical advantage by running the football for 2-3 vital first downs and field position. Just run the ball out of base sets, period. Instead, we idiotically lined up in the shotgun and had no threat of identity. It looked like preseason all over again. You can't tell me it would have unfolded that way with Reggie Bush. I thought Philbin panicked, or simply out thought the situation.

And BTW, I saw Reggie Bush with the Saints. Same Reggie, horrendous use of him, and lack of patience. The ones who understood that were not fooled. The ones who specialize in overreacting week to week decided he was just another guy. He's an I formation tailback who is best suited to grass. It's always been that way.

Back
Top Bottom