Bush is fragile like hell cant count on him | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush is fragile like hell cant count on him

Bush has been damn good for us and he has always been a fragile player in the nfl. no sure why thats such a bad thing to say. He never could carry the load for NO thats why they traded him for basically nothing.

He did and he was having a great game today to before the injury but reality is that he is not made to be a every down runningback.

Reality is it was fluke injury that could have happened to anyone, reports are that he's ok!!! For ssome reason today, the whole league was getting banged up!! I bet some of you guys have been holding out like undercover hussy waiting for him to get hurt,
Wel thank god he's not, he wanted to come back and they wouldn't let him. He's condiitioning is crazy! So go back to your DAMN PERGUATORY DWELLING.

i didnt get to catch the game fml had to work can anybody plz tell me about the injury and how bad did it looked
?

McFadden, Richardson and Adrian Peterson are "fragile" Oakland, Cleveland and MN should trade them while they have a little value left also. :up:

McFadden, Richardson and Adrian Peterson are "fragile" Oakland, Cleveland and MN should trade them while they have a little value left also. :up:

Peterson is fragile to a degree but he was a workhorse for 4 straight years never having less than 1250 yards so he has proven he can carry the load unlike Bush has done it once.

Peterson is fragile to a degree but he was a workhorse for 4 straight years never having less than 1250 yards so he has proven he can carry the load unlike Bush has done it once.

What about McFadden and Richardson? The risk does not justify the potential gain of haviing them on the roster either, right?

Bush has been damn good for us and he has always been a fragile player in the nfl. no sure why thats such a bad thing to say. He never could carry the load for NO thats why they traded him for basically nothing.

The saints used him differently buddy, his rookie year he had 88 receptions, next year 73!!! Thats the way the used hhim as a weapon! And the used him a lot on special teams, he breaks his leg than everyone wants tto call him injury prone! At the end of the day he is a playmaker and a great worker!'

What about McFadden and Richardson? The risk does not justify the potential gain of haviing them on the roster either, right?

I wouldnt have drafted either where they went but they are there so why would you trade them. Bush was traded because they had other backs that were in their eyes good and they signed Darren Sproles. Pierre Thomas had been out playing him and they just drafted Ingram so Bush was on way out. Bush had no real trade value so we benefited from thier dilemma. As for Mcfadden he has basically been a bust of a pick much like Bush was in NO. Richardson so far is starting off like Bush did as a rookie.

The saints used him differently buddy, his rookie year he had 88 receptions, next year 73!!! Thats the way the used hhim as a weapon! And the used him a lot on special teams, he breaks his leg than everyone wants tto call him injury prone! At the end of the day he is a playmaker and a great worker!'

You do realize he missed plenty of games in NO and was a huge dissapointment overall as a top draft pick. Yes he was a great Dave Megget but you dont draft Dave Megget in the top part of draft. Get over your homorism. I do agree he is a playmaker and a great worker that is always nicked up

Prior to last year no team had tried to use Bush as an every down back. So he's succeed every time he's been give the chance. He's not a power back, but I think he can be just as much of an every down back as Jamal Charles or Chris Johnson. All three are similar in size and speed, and Johnson and Charles have missed time with injuries too.

Prior to last year no team had tried to use Bush as an every down back. So he's succeed every time he's been give the chance. He's not a power back, but I think he can be just as much of an every down back as Jamal Charles or Chris Johnson.

No drafted him to be an every down back and was not satisfied with his 3.5 a carry lets not pretend that from day one they wanted to sit him behind Pierre Thomas.

Prior to last year no team had tried to use Bush as an every down back. So he's succeed every time he's been give the chance. He's not a power back, but I think he can be just as much of an every down back as Jamal Charles or Chris Johnson.
Youre not alone in that thinking, but people eexpect players to play every game and not get banged up. But I don't care about the past. Lately his not been getting hurt!

Back
Top Bottom