Bush shows why we need Ginn at Returner | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush shows why we need Ginn at Returner

Ginn should be used as a kick returner, I agree.

As an overall #9 pick he has to produce this year.
As a kick returner he can be a weapon.

The Saints have Bush, the Bears have Hester, both play other positions than just a returner.

Ginn was a QB in H.S. as well as being the top high school defensive back recruit in the nation. He was moved to wide reciever at Ohio State.

How about Ginn in motion, instead of Williams and tossing a pass?

Ya, i do agree that ginn should be back there, but ginn can't take hits as much as bess

I still believe Ginn is in the doghouse when it comes to punt returns.

He has been pretty damn tentative back there a few times this season. Happened in the Jets game and happened again on Sunday.
That's why he's not back there returning punts.

Ginn has been way too good on PR/KR's in college and his rookie season for there to be any valid reasoning as to why Bess is a better return man. Seriously, are you guys kidding me??? At every level Ginn has proved to be an explosive and top KR in the game. If Sporana wants to keep Bess returning kicks over Ginn then it is because he doesn't want to get one of his starting WR's hurt and it doesn't matter if Bess gets hurt because he's not on the field that much as a WR and is just not that valuable. This Bess is more consistent because he always gets 10 yards nonsense is rediculous. He may get those yards more consistently but Ginn will break one more often. I'd much rather have a guy that can get you a TD without the offense ever seeing the field than someone who is only going to get you an extra yard or two "consistently"

Ginn may have more physical talent than a lot of players, but right now he's obviously confused, and that's being kind. If he was a baseball player you'd say he lost his swing. When he gets his s--- straight in practice you will see him returning kicks the very next Sunday.

What he did at OSU is meaningless today. He looked like a 3 year old chasing butterflies against the Jets. What's "ridiculous" is thinking he's going to take one to the house when he can't or won't catch the ball. One presumes the coaching staff is working with him, because he would be a great weapon on ST for them if they can reverse his regression from his rookie year on returns.

There definately seems to be a problem with Ginn, I dont see any improvement in his game from his rookie year. How do you regress in the return game and as a receiver I see the same player with less results after the catch.

Stop with what he did in college... he's playing with men now... and honestly... he's not taking to it... he bails on returnable punts... he fails to take it up the field... and gets tripped up by the lines on the field...

To say nothing of the fact ... he's a long strider... with average burst at best... I repeat... at best....

He's not mentally built for the return game... and he's not physically built for the return... this isn't college....

Stop with what he did in college... he's playing with men now... and honestly... he's not taking to it... he bails on returnable punts... he fails to take it up the field... and gets tripped up by the lines on the field...

To say nothing of the fact ... he's a long strider... with average burst at best... I repeat... at best....

He's not mentally built for the return game... and he's not physically built for the return... this isn't college....

He returned 3 last year for TD's(two were called back) was a pro bowl alternate, and returned one in the preseason this year. Hey don't tell anybody but........ he was in the NFL last year and still was when he took one back in the preseason this year. The guy is a very good returner and is a threat to take it to the house everytime he fields a kick.

To be fair the Vikings were pretty stupid to continue kicking to Bush after the first one.

Plus their special teams totally sucked at coverage. P thomas was getting yardage on kickoffs.

Back
Top Bottom