Bush unlikely to re-sign | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush unlikely to re-sign

HB has been devalued with it now a passing league and many teams have a 2 back system. It's nothing against Bush, the team just would rather spend the money elsewhere. Also Bush probably would like to get paid a little bit more after rushing for 2,072 yards in 2 seasons.
Many teams have a 2 backs system, but both teams that made the Super Bowl had stud #1 RB's.

Reggie Bush is a receiving threat. Imagine if we got Wallace, then drafted the TE from Notre Dame....plus Bush. Our passing offense would be brutal. But sadly its a business, and these guys are greedy and want more and more money. Because millions arent enough, even though the average hard working American makes 35K a year.

How would you guys feel about maybe drafting Joseph Randle, RB Oklahoma State, if he drops to the 3rd round? He would be a nice addition to go with Miller and Thomas.

Too much dancing/poor play vs his home run potential...The $$$ doesn't make sense...

This is likely his final big deal so he wants lots of money/years...

Our money is better used on WR's/TE's for Tannehill than wasting it on a RB...Miller is a fine substitute.

Too much dancing/poor play vs his home run potential...The $$$ doesn't make sense...

Our money is better used on WR's/TE's for Tannehill than wasting it on a RB...Miller is a fine substitute.

Not sure why at 5 million a year he doesnt make sense esp when Marshall costs 6 million. We have cap room and he can help passing game and qb and noone on roster can help the passing game as much if used properly

How would you guys feel about maybe drafting Joseph Randle, RB Oklahoma State, if he drops to the 3rd round? He would be a nice addition to go with Miller and Thomas.

I'm not enamored with Randle like others. I'd definitely take Lacy in the 2nd if he lasted that long, but i don't see it happening. After that, i'd probably wait for someone like Jonathan Franklin.

I'm ok with it, now let's cut that bum Daniel Thomas. Then we can sign Michael Turner and draft Marcus Lattimore!!

So Miami would then have Daniel Thomas (Miami is not cutting him as much as I wish they could find someone to trade him for), Lamar Miller, Marcus Thigpen, Marcus Lattimore and Michael Turner on the roster? Are you thinking right?

Before Titus Young got cut I was hoping Miami would trade Daniel Thomas to Detroit for Ryan Broyles.

What DRIVEL. MILLER has shown too little as yet to be taken seriously. The one thing that he HAS shown is that he's likely to get TANNEHILL killed! And as to your money argument, that's a crock too. MIAMI has enough money to do A LOT w/o losing its own key F/As...including BUSH. The only issues are does MIAMI's organization have both the brains and the balls for the job?

Doesn't really matter who we have running the ball with this OL. The same folks bitchin about Bush dancing around will be saying thing about Miller next year...because this OL doesn't open any holes.

Really? No it doesn't. Not even close. Overpaying for him would be bad, but Reggie makes us a better team with him.
That is a flat out joke. This would have been a playoff team if Reggie had not been on the team. Reggie "the drive killer" Bush did more to stop our offense then any defense we played all year. I got so tired of seeing 2nd and 3, turn into 3rd and 9 because Reggie thought he was still in college and every carry had to be a TD, that it got to where I couldn't watch the screen when he was in the game. He would avoid the hole he was supposed to run through like it was the Plague. Bush has the worst vision for a RB in the history of football, or he had money on our opponents in some games. NOBODY can be as blind as that moron. If I would have been an OLman I would have just quit. They would open hole after hole and that idiot would do his Michael Jackson dance, then run for one of the sidelines.

This can be the greatest offseason ever if we can get rid of Bush and he goes to the jets and they keep Sanchez. With those two on the same team they will go 0-16 unless one of them gets hurt.

Doesn't really matter who we have running the ball with this OL. The same folks bitchin about Bush dancing around will be saying thing about Miller next year...because this OL doesn't open any holes.

Right, and the saints had a terrible run blocking OL too I guess.

Doesn't really matter who we have running the ball with this OL.

Not to mention protecting Ryan. I hope the read-option scheme works well when it comes to the OL - if Ryan can used his legs well enough to cross the first yard marker, or get close to it, then the OL doesn't not have such big burden on their shoulders. Yet an OL upgrade is a must, no question. We need some big bodies up front and ready to play, hopefully, by week one.

How many worthy OL players are available in FA?

If we do not sign one (or two) during FA, then we better address this problem come draft day.

Also having some fast feet, Wallace and/or Jenkins, will help the cause as well. Signing Hartline is key too. Such WR will aid the OL by keeping the defenses honest...at least most of the time I mean. Ryan has a quick release also: let's not forget that.

That's how see it...for what it's worth. :err:

Back
Top Bottom