Bush unlikely to re-sign | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush unlikely to re-sign

they want to re-sign bush but he wants superstar money, when he isn't a super star.
Miller is just as ready as trent richardson was for the browns.
get payton hillis, is thomas is not the answer
see first statement
see first statement again
bush won't be the number one option on this team, sherman needs to to a better job of using his personnel strenghts.
I want bush back also but not because miller isn't ready for full duty, these are full grown men in this league including miller, so it's miller's time in south beach.

As big a fan as I am of Reggie Bush, You got the feeling Lamar Miller was drafted with an eye towards the future. I guess it's called cap management. I'd love to see Reggie finish his career in Miami, but understand it's a business. Reggie always worked extremely hard to set an example to the other players on the team. He's a leader on and off the field and understood how to conduct himself. He's a fan friendly player, who always was professional. I'll miss him IF he leaves. I didn't like his dancing feet behind the line of scrimmage at times, but when he played tough and decisive he was as good as anyone in the league. I wish him well, wherever he ends up. Hopefully this all posturing and Reggie eventually re-signs with Miami. Right now I think it's all about managing the cap and Reggie doesn't look to fit in those plans.

like most of our FA i dont want the same players back with a heafty raise.
we need fresh blood players that fit Phiblins system if that happens to be our own fa then bring them back

Glad to know playmakers are luxuries on this team. Then again looking at the WR group we put on the field last season it doesn't surprise me.

The "luxury" comment makes no sense to me. Do we have a plethora of playmakers out there that we just don't know about yet?

sounds like we are far apart...not surprising in the least...bush is gone barring a very team friendly deal...

Back
Top Bottom