Buttfumble+Tannehill ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buttfumble+Tannehill ?

100% Dolphins

Starter
Reaction score
http://deadspin.com/jared-odrick-mourns-the-loss-of-mark-sanchez-in-his-lif-1549557552

Now I'm a fan of deadspin, I really am. They are a great website and have a broad spectrum with a unique flavor of reporting; they even followed the Paralympics in Sochi ( BSPN didn't bother reporting on it), which warrants respect among good citizens ( yes Richie, that includes you).

But Buttfumble on the Fins???????????

Nah, take that garbage somewhere else.

Mark Sanchez needs to go be a back up somewhere out west and get away from the limelight for a bit.

Mark S'anchez- has been paid top $ since he came into the NFL. After a year on the sidelines, he wants to come back. He doesn't see himself as just a backup QB, he has a very healthy ego.
Matt Moore is paid about $5M per season, but S'anchez- is used to earning $8.2M pa. Despite his 2 playoff wins, the Buttfumble has a worse pass completion percentage than most NFL caliber QBs, with the possible exception of his old teammate, Tim Tebow.
Miami Dolphins need to be preparing to reward players like Ryan Tannehill, Mike Pouncey and Jared Odrick with decent long term contracts instead of wasting big money on the Buttfumble. Why would we even consider replacing a high character, good backup like Matt Moore with a spoiled, over-hyped, over-paid QB with a bad pass completion percentage?
It's such a bad idea, it just might happen.

Mark S'anchez- has been paid top $ since he came into the NFL. After a year on the sidelines, he wants to come back. He doesn't see himself as just a backup QB, he has a very healthy ego.
Matt Moore is paid about $5M per season, but S'anchez- is used to earning $8.2M pa. Despite his 2 playoff wins, the Buttfumble has a worse pass completion percentage than most NFL caliber QBs, with the possible exception of his old teammate, Tim Tebow.
Miami Dolphins need to be preparing to reward players like Ryan Tannehill, Mike Pouncey and Jared Odrick with decent long term contracts instead of wasting big money on the Buttfumble. Why would we even consider replacing a high character, good backup like Matt Moore with a spoiled, over-hyped, over-paid QB with a bad pass completion percentage?

Your post is golden, then the ending made me LOL.

Cheers.

Reminds me of a comic I used to collect back in the 80's. You could always count on a bad idea every month.

whatifwolveyhulk-1.jpg

Um...that's 4 playoff wins, buddy. all on the road! greatest QB evAr!!!!!

Can't imagine that hair in the South Florida humidity. Pass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

butt he won 4 playoff games .... what a joke...

Finally an article that makes some sense. Tannehill is not the answer. Sign buttfumble and start him. Superbowl.

I am not a Mark fan but in his defense, he didn't have anything to work with at WR except for the two yrs he went to the Championship game......yes they got there by Defense but he did make enough plays and took care of the ball enough for them to upset the Colts and the Pats on the road......do I want him here? as much as I think RT would benefit from having some real competition, I don't think Mark is the guy

Back
Top Bottom