Buttfumble+Tannehill ? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buttfumble+Tannehill ?

as we know good players never get cut. once cut your career is over.

When do good QBs get cut after their 4th season? Mark is such a talent, a guy who led his team to a record 4 playoff road wins. Why let go such a unique signal caller?

When do good QBs get cut after their 4th season? Mark is such a talent, a guy who led his team to a record 4 playoff road wins. Why let go such a unique signal caller?

I know common sense always seems to elude you but look at the situations.

horrible 2012
expensive salary
new GM wanting his own guy
injured for entire 2013 season

it's not as black and white as you would like to think.

Reality: if the '13 Fins had the jest '12 OL (which PFF ranked #3 in the league), despite no Keller, losing a very productive Gibson early on, having a bi polar undependable running game with no blocking abilities, being mostly without one of our starting corners, and of course having Mike Sherman, they'd have made the playoffs instead of setting a record for being sacked.

:lol: hahah, our OL stunk in 2012, almost as bad as yours.

we had 47 sacks in 492 attempts, 1 every 10.5 attempts
you guys had 58 sacks in 594 attempts, 1 every 10.2 attempts

the biggest difference was your QB actually had a bunch of good weapons to throw the ball too.

I know common sense always seems to elude you but look at the situations.

horrible 2012
expensive salary
new GM wanting his own guy
injured for entire 2013 season

it's not as black and white as you would like to think.

Most QBs have a high salary. The GM wouldn't want a new guy if $anchez was any good. QBs come back from injuries all the time so what point you're making from that I don't understand.

Talk all the **** you want about me, any of your opinions that get personal towards me mean nothing. If you feel the need to cry about me calling you a name a few times yet you talk all this **** about me, fine. Go for it. It makes complete sense to bemoan someone you've never met.

Mark Buttfumble has been a bu$t as of yet.

I wish he would have stayed behind center for the Jests; he always made out DB's look good.

Most QBs have a high salary. The GM wouldn't want a new guy if $anchez was any good. QBs come back from injuries all the time so what point you're making from that I don't understand.

Talk all the **** you want about me, any of your opinions that get personal towards me mean nothing. If you feel the need to cry about me calling you a name a few times yet you talk all this **** about me, fine. Go for it. It makes complete sense to bemoan someone you've never met.

The new Gm came in off of a terrible 2012 season from Mark. he had no ties to him, he didn't win for him. He drafted a guy and wanted to see him play, it eventually got Mark hurt so on top of the salary was the injury.

I discuss reality, sorry if it bothers you.

The new Gm came in off of a terrible 2012 season from Mark. he had no ties to him, he didn't win for him. He drafted a guy and wanted to see him play, it eventually got Mark hurt so on top of the salary was the injury.

yeah, but he won 4 road playoffs games. did they try to restructure his contract? also, i find it very hard to believe they couldn't trade such a great qb, to get something for him. I wonder if they even tried.

Why does any of that matter? $anchez won 4 playoff road games, an NFL record. He's one of the best QBs in the universe. If he was good and worth keeping, the GM would do so. Why is that so hard to understand?

yeah, but he won 4 road playoffs games. did they try to restructure his contract? also, i find it very hard to believe they couldn't trade such a great qb, to get something for him. I wonder if they even tried.

why would anyone trade for him and inherit that contract when they knew he'd be released?

What's worse than losing to the Bills?

.....Losing to the Jests.

Hi Junc :brewskis:

it's been a bad last 15 years for you guys then:lol:

It's been a bad 30 years for Miami. I'll never sugarcoat that. Neither Miami or the Jets have done anything in almost half a century.

One of my favorite games was in week 17, 2008......Junc, bring back any memories? :)

All of a sudden you have dementia? Oh ok, I'll help you out; Fins...Jets...Meadowlands.....Favre......3 picks......

Fins clinched the AFC East title with that win.

But, we all know what happened after that ( Ed Reed happened). :lol:

Bottom Line: buttfumble would never start on a team with Tannehill on its roster :idk:

iq994l-1.jpg

One of my favorite games was in week 17, 2008......Junc, bring back any memories? :)

All of a sudden you have dementia? Oh ok, I'll help you out; Fins...Jets...Meadowlands.....Favre......3 picks......

Fins clinched the AFC East title with that win.

But, we all know what happened after that ( Ed Reed happened). :lol:

it's nice that you have that lone playoff app since 2002 to excite you. since 1998 the Jets are 21-11 against Miami

Back
Top Bottom