Buttfumble+Tannehill ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buttfumble+Tannehill ?

Can't imagine that hair in the South Florida humidity. Pass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, yea but his hair bracelet or whatever they call that thing on his head, would keep it in place...

I think Arizona would be a good spot for him. Maybe Arian's could fix him. He could play behind fellow USC alum Palmer for a bit. I don't think he will be a starter again, but he could be a decent backup

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

With his accuracy and the way he recognizes blitz pressure and accounts for it in addition to our 3 wr sets being the bread and butter Sanchez would be a horrible fit...

Hell no

Sanchez's fall from grace is truly amazing. He had better accept the idea of taking backup pay from somewhere or he'll soon find himself out of the NFL.

buttfumble's fall from grace is truly amazing. He had better accept the idea of taking backup pay from somewhere or he'll soon find himself out of the NFL.
That's what happens when you are prideful and you decide you wanna be just like the Most High...

MarkSanchezDevil-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO he'll reunite with Little Schotty, replace another former jest, Clemens in hope that Bradford remains brittle in St L (and in the hope that Kroenke moves them back home to SoCal) providing he has a choice. Regardless, at this point, after stealing a King$ Ran$om from clueless Tannenbaum and Woody, he's gonna have to do some "investment spending" in himself by biting the bullet and hoping for a chance to neutralize his bottom of the barrel body of work to date.

Personally, if we lose Moore one way or another, I'd take the unknown in Devlin behind Curtain Three before Sanchez

that would be my worst nightmare, if you had mark last year you make the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom