Buzz Column 3/24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buzz Column 3/24

I love that we're showing interest in Giovani Bernard. A Miller/Bernard backfield has potential to be pretty deadly. He's a projected 2nd rounder though, so are the Fins willing to draft one that high?

The corners they're showing particular interest in only confirms what's been speculated more and more this offseason... that we're switching to a primarily zone based coverage scheme. I doubt Rhodes is a high likelihood at 12, even though he's a talent at a position of need.

Oh man, 'considerable' interest in Gio?! Not gonna get my hopes up, but he is the man!

Good read thanks for posting. Barry always has the best stuff

I hope in the draft we go after Trufant, Rhodes, then maybe Poyer if you guys think he's decent?? I'd pick up Tracy Porter and drop one of our current two corners eating up a ton of money

Interesting they did not mention any OL or DE or LBs positions in the visits. Let the smokescreens begin.

Good read thanks for posting. Barry always has the best stuff

I hope in the draft we go after Trufant, Rhodes, then maybe Poyer if you guys think he's decent?? I'd pick up Tracy Porter and drop one of our current two corners eating up a ton of money

fullbodycast-1.jpg

One thing I have learned so far this often is to not let visits trick you into thinking you know the direction this front office is going.

love barrys columns. I really like Rhodes, but he doesn't fit the scheme. if milliner doesn't drop I see us trading back or grabbing a dlineman or olineman. which want make most of us happy. and Giovanni in the second would would be awesome. Giovanni and poyer in the second would be a good 2nd rnd for us. would still love to get swope tho

One thing I have learned so far this often is to not let visits trick you into thinking you know the direction this front office is going.

well they never mean much and thats not always good. We brought in Wheeler last year for a visit and never offered him a contract then he went on to Oakland to play well. Then sometimes its best u pass

As un sexy of a pick it may be, if we traded back and landed one of the top two guards, while picking up an extra second, I would be content. We need to protect Tanny while also getting a better running game going.

if miami waits til those projections of where guys will go to pull the trigger most those guys won't be there...they'll be trumped all over the place...

Then again, I think it shows that Ireland is now being much more cost conscious. Shows me while he overpaid a bit early on he has not completely lost sight of value.

Back
Top Bottom