Buzz Column 3/24 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buzz Column 3/24

I'm a big fan of Jamar Taylor but he seems to be a man corner and with the rumors of going to more zone coverage are true, he isn't an ideal fit

you know, this is all new to me. I didnt know there were man corners and zone corners. I just thought there were corners who played zone and man. who knew?

Interesting they did not mention any OL or DE or LBs positions in the visits. Let the smokescreens begin.

I actually think we might draft a MLB now after reading the article. Misi at MLB doesn't seem like a lock. I would prefer a true MLB with Wheeler and Ellerbeee on the outside. Misi would back up all three positions.

I thought the same thing reading it. If you believe everything in the article, the Fins are in no man's land in terms of value.

If you like the player, you just take the Damm player!!. ...this is where Ireland gets too slick and cute when fixated on value.

Figured I'd bump this thread since the orginal article literally points out Miami's draft. Also, as I mentioned in this thread, I'm fairly partial to Jones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom