By no means am I a Feeley supporter but..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

By no means am I a Feeley supporter but.....

SkapePhin said:
:lol: Ya, he just fumbles for a TD.. Thats so much better...

well we will see how your buddy does when his Oline decides to take the day off. You know damn well that is not Gus' fault. But if it helps you in your quest to make Feeley the #1 guy, so be it. It wont bother me none.

SkapePhin said:
yeah, and if Gus starts, we'll miss the completed passes that Feeley provides.:D (I'm serious... 50% for Gus? that is ridiculous)

finfan54 said:
well we will see how your buddy does when his Oline decides to take the day off. You know damn well that is not Gus' fault. But if it helps you in your quest to make Feeley the #1 guy, so be it. It wont bother me none.

When have we seen Feeley play when the o-line wasn't taking a day off?

SkapePhin said:

I'm hoping for Feeley, but now that you mention it, a fumble for a TD is a nice change from last year. It was almost always an INT last year. At least Gus brings back memories of last year with his own original twist!

I am not totally excited about Feeley. HOWEVER, I am even less thrilled about Gus. His accuracy is well, not so good. His one TD in the preseason was an self-admitted "slip" meant for a different receiver. He lost two fumbles (in one game), one of which was returned for a TD... sorry, but Gus has done NOTHING to impress me.

SkapePhin said:
Finally coming around to reality I see.. Kudos, hopefully more of the "haters" will take this same rational approach.. It astounds me that the old "haters" are so fervently sticking with Frerotte, a renowned and long-standing mediocre QB who is doing nothing to dismiss that legacy of mediocrity.

Its not that people are sold on Gus being the longterm solution, it is just there is nobody else better. Brock is too raw, Sage doesn't have the talent, and there is just nobody else out there.

I think Frerrote is the better QB. Seems to have better pocket presence and I know his deep ball is kinda whack right now but if he can just harness not throwing it so hard..we might have something. That's my opinion anyway. I don't really care for either but what I've seen I like Gus more. We should have had another 2 TDs in that game if Gus just didn't overthrow. Gilmore and Boston were wide open. Not to mention Feeley always seems to have an *** problem every game.

Wildbill3 said:
yeah, and if Gus starts, we'll miss the completed passes that Feeley provides.:D (I'm serious... 50% for Gus? that is ridiculous)

whatever. Send in Feeley. I dont care. Just be sure to come back and tell me Im right when the dude loses it under real pressure instead of 2nd and 3rd stringers.

finfan54 said:
whatever. Send in Feeley. I dont care. Just be sure to come back and tell me Im right when the dude loses it under real pressure instead of 2nd and 3rd stringers.

If your right and if he sucks, I will be the first one to tell you that you are right. I think he has matured and can really do better this year IMO.

FinsNCanes said:
I think Frerrote is the better QB. Seems to have better pocket presence and I know his deep ball is kinda whack right now but if he can just harness not throwing it so hard..we might have something. That's my opinion anyway. I don't really care for either but what I've seen I like Gus more. We should have had another 2 TDs in that game if Gus just didn't overthrow. Gilmore and Boston were wide open. Not to mention Feeley always seems to have an *** problem every game.

on believe me, when he becomes the number 1 guy, as everyone on here thinks he will, you will see his *** hurt alot. the dude doesnt see it coming and he gets nailed every time. Gus gets rid of it. Gus throws it away when there is nothing there. Feeley will try to be a hero and then F up. It will happen. Trust me. Its like the grass is always greener on the feeley side, but people dont understand that which they cannot see. They only understand that which they can see.

finfan54 said:
Why would I bother doing that? I don't owe you nothing, I mean did I kick your dog or steal your girlfriend? go make you little petty demands of someone who actually cares.:rolleyes:

Frerrote is doing everything that it was said Feeley was doing last year. Such as locking onto recievers. IMHO the starting qb from last year earned the right to be this years starter without exception. Any qb that could go out there and play 100% kowing he was gonna be killed and kept picking himself up and doing it again earned that right. When Frerrote is out there I keep seeing JF, wow ya I play and kill ya on the next. And yes that was Feeley last year, but GF has been getting time to make decisions and not getting it done.

Kadiddlehopper said:
Frerrote is doing everything that it was said Feeley was doing last year. Such as locking onto recievers. IMHO the starting qb from last year earned the right to be this years starter without exception. Any qb that could go out there and play 100% kowing he was gonna be killed and kept picking himself up and doing it again earned that right. When Frerrote is out there I keep seeing JF, wow ya I play and kill ya on the next. And yes that was Feeley last year, but GF has been getting time to make decisions and not getting it done.

DI think Frerrote is ahead of Feeley in poise and not locking on his main receiver but his accuracy is terrible.Neither guy makes me happy but I think you need to go with Feeley because if he can put it together has potential to be good.

The biggest difference is Frerotte know the system forward and back and still makes mistakes... how could he overthrow like that the other night.

Back
Top Bottom