By signing Suh, the Dolphins.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

By signing Suh, the Dolphins....

This dead horse is getting beaten to death.

All signing Suh means is we can't waste the same money on the likes of 3 players like Ellerbe, Wheeler and Hartline.

Seems like a smart move to me...a more valuable use of the money.

Like Bill said as well....do you really think Wallace and Wake will be here in 2 years?

Wallace is definitely gone after 2015....and Wake will be pushing 35.

You can probably expect Brandon Albert to be shown the door by 2017 as well.

nice title dude- OMG SUH TO THE FINS!!!!11

op's content- thinks suh is a bad idea

Wallace and Wake are done. 20 million over. Next question

This dead horse is getting beaten to death.

All signing Suh means is we can't waste the same money on the likes of 3 players like Ellerbe, Wheeler and Hartline.

Seems like a smart move to me...a more valuable use of the money.

Like Bill said as well....do you really think Wallace and Wake will be here in 2 years?

Wallace is definitely gone after 2015....and Wake will be pushing 35.

You can probably expect Brandon Albert to be shown the door by 2017 as well.

Even if those players are gone, you have to replace them with somebody.

I don't understand what you are asking? Why worry about something 5 years down the road?

I should have quoted the people complaining about spending cap space on one of the most dominant d lineman in the game. I am asking those folks what the expect. I am all for signing the goon to help put Brady into retirement.

I should have quoted the people complaining about spending cap space on one of the most dominant d lineman in the game. I am asking those folks what the expect. I am all for signing the goon to help put Brady into retirement.

Then we are on the same page.

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Absolutely. But it needs to done through the draft. Cheep labor.

Then we are on the same page.

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Absolutely. But it needs to done through the draft. Cheep labor.

Sure, assuming you hit on everyone in the draft. Production like Wake and Grimes give us is difficult to find, and our draft track record is not the best.

I'm one of the few I imagine that is not Happy with this news, but you make a great point. I'm concerned that the money will get to this guy and we get less than he has been. But I suppose if you spend the money on a free agent this is the best time, after his first contract. I hope I'm wrong about his character

Based on what? It's not like he was paid poorly as a rookie.

Sure, assuming you hit on everyone in the draft. Production like Wake and Grimes give us is difficult to find, and our draft track record is not the best.

I understand your pessimism and share it but Jeff Ireland doesn't work here any more.

Guys like Wallace, Grimes and Wake could seriously be released.

Everybody is worried about the future of our cap. . . . at this point if Miami sold out and went crazy in free agency, damaging the cap for ir the next five years, if it netted us a Super Bowl I could care less about the damn cap. IT HAS BEEN 43 YEARS since we won the thing, 30 years since we have been in the thing, and 23 years since we have been in the game that gets you into the Super Bowl.

I am open to anything at this point. The Marlins were not even a baseball franchise the last time we were in an AFC championship game and the Miami Heat were not a basketball franchise the last time we were in the Super Bowl. They have 5 championships between them. Hell the lowly Florida Panthers hockey team has been in the Finals within the last 20 years. **** is getting stupid now.

Get impact players and lets do the damn thing.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

^^^^

That is how I feel

Yes...but not at 6 or 7 million each for mediocre play.

The key is to pay the elite.....draft wisely and fill in with young players on cheap first contracts...and only keep exceptional players....let the others move on and reload.

That....is what the winning organizations are doing.

You replace the overpaid mediocre with young cheap contracts.

Yes...but not at 6 or 7 million each for mediocre play.

The key is to pay the elite.....draft wisely and fill in with young players on cheap first contracts...and only keep exceptional players....let the others move on and reload.

That....is what the winning organizations are doing.

You replace the overpaid mediocre with young cheap contracts.

Every bit of the above!

Back
Top Bottom