• 4-2

Votes: 49 33.1%
  • 5-1

Votes: 12 8.1%
  • 6-0

Votes: 9 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think 2-4 looks very reasonable, if you can steal one in Ari or Cincy then maybe 3-3. I think Ari will be pretty good this year, I expect Cincy to take a step back.

We're going to end up beating Houston and the Jets and losing the rest of those games because that's what makes the least sense... The Fins always do what's totally ass backwards.

@Houston - Loss
Oakland - Win
New York -loss
@ Arizona - Win
@ Cincinnati - Loss
St Louis - Win

Not sure why people think we will lose to Arizona. Aren't they worse off at quarterback than we are?

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

They have Fitz and now Floyd, that will make a QB look better. I think Ari is going to win that division.

I say 4-2 and I really like our games before the bye week. The only team that scares me really, is Houston.

3-3 would be my prediction.

@ Houston - L
Oakland - W
New York - L
@ Arizona - W
@ Cincinnati - L
St Louis - W

They have Fitz and now Floyd, that will make a QB look better. I think Ari is going to win that division.

What kind of smoke you crackin? SF is the real deal, their defense isn't going anywhere and they added a few nice pieces in the offseason. Kolb sucks, SF was 5 games better than Arizona last year and nothing happened in the offseason to make any reasonable person think that the Cards will be a better team in 2012.

Now as far as the original question... I really don't know, I could see the team going 1-5 or 5-1 with STL being a definite win in my mind but Houston being a definite loss. All of the other games I could easily see a win or a loss, because of this indeciveness I will just go ahead and say 3-3.

What kind of smoke you crackin? SF is the real deal, their defense isn't going anywhere and they added a few nice pieces in the offseason. Kolb sucks, SF was 5 games better than Arizona last year and nothing happened in the offseason to make any reasonable person think that the Cards will be a better team in 2012.

Now as far as the original question... I really don't know, I could see the team going 1-5 or 5-1 with STL being a definite win in my mind but Houston being a definite loss. All of the other games I could easily see a win or a loss, because of this indeciveness I will just go ahead and say 3-3.

It's easy to say based on 2011 but every year teams get good and bad seemingly overnight. I'm not saying SF will be bad but I don't think they will be as good as last year and I think Ari will be much better. I also think SL will challenge for that division.

It's easy to say based on 2011 but every year teams get good and bad seemingly overnight. I'm not saying SF will be bad but I don't think they will be as good as last year and I think Ari will be much better. I also think SL will challenge for that division.

I'd be willing to place a hefty wager that Ari won't end up with a better record than SF, but where are you getting this STL will compete for the division nonsense? I'd really like to know your line of thinking on that one.

I agree with you on San Fran, I think Harbaugh came in there and gave them a little jump start and that added a little extra juice to the system. I think this season they come back to earth a bit and settle out around 9 wins. I think SL gets that same extra jump because of Fisher.

Can we please just beat ****ing Houston for once!!!
Yea gotta agree for such a medocre team until recently they have certainly always had our number.

I really don't know what kind of the team the Dolphins can put together. If it's a decent team the only really tough ones should be Houston and Cincy. Houston has lost some players so even though I'm not counting on anything yet this could be a winnable game. Cincy is good but it's not like they are totally unbeatable. I'm going to hope for the best and say 4-2, maybe 5-1. Can I go with 4.5 wins and 1.5 losses?

I'm still very uncertain, 0-6, 1-5 is not a total shock and unfortunately we are getting pretty use to it lately.

Even if the Dolphins aren't very good I think the Jets will blow and have a hard time seeing the Fins lose that game without some Tebow miracle crap.

I'd be willing to place a hefty wager that Ari won't end up with a better record than SF, but where are you getting this STL will compete for the division nonsense? I'd really like to know your line of thinking on that one.

Remember, going into last year they were a favorite to win the division. They have talent there including the QB, they fell on their faces but now they have a proven coach(not a SB guy but one that is always has his teams competing for postseason spots. I think Bradford will take a huge step forward and SL will be a quality team- maybe div title is pushing it but was there a sane person a year ago at this time saying SF would run away w/ that division?

Back
Top Bottom