• 4-2

Votes: 49 33.1%
  • 5-1

Votes: 12 8.1%
  • 6-0

Votes: 9 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think this year we do what we have never ever done before. Beat Houston. If we can pull this off, we also pull a large monkey off our backs and that could jump start our season. I can barely wait for the season to start.

Remember, going into last year they were a favorite to win the division. They have talent there including the QB, they fell on their faces but now they have a proven coach(not a SB guy but one that is always has his teams competing for postseason spots. I think Bradford will take a huge step forward and SL will be a quality team- maybe div title is pushing it but was there a sane person a year ago at this time saying SF would run away w/ that division?

I just don't have much of any faith in Fisher actually becoming a miracle maker and turning STL around that much that quickly. I actually don't have much faith in Fisher at all period. I know these are all opinions but I just don't see SF being any worse than last year, Alex Smith and that offense will have another year under their belt and a full TC, they've added some weapons, and I don't have any reason to believe the defense will drop off. The 49ers are legit IMO and I think they'll be a major contender for the sb this year in the NFC barring major injuries of course. I'm also not buying the fact that an added WR will make Kolb look good.

I just don't have much of any faith in Fisher actually becoming a miracle maker and turning STL around that much that quickly. I actually don't have much faith in Fisher at all period. I know these are all opinions but I just don't see SF being any worse than last year, Alex Smith and that offense will have another year under their belt and a full TC, they've added some weapons, and I don't have any reason to believe the defense will drop off. The 49ers are legit IMO and I think they'll be a major contender for the sb this year in the NFC barring major injuries of course. I'm also not buying the fact that an added WR will make Kolb look good.

Keep in mind that even w/ Kolb/Skelton sturggling Ari won 8 games last year.

I don't love Fisher, I don't think he's winning SBs but for the most part his teams competed for playoff berths. That team took a step back w/ a young QB last year, I think he'll bounce back and in turn the team will. I wouldn't be shocked if they were a playoff team.

I think the NFC West is going to be tough, it's hard to believe that but I think it will be.

We should win our home games and if by some miracle we can finally beat Houston we could have a nice start to the season...4-2...5-1 maybe who knows?

I think we lose to Houston, AGAIN...

but I'm a true Dolphan. I think Philbin will respond well to losing and win the next 5.

I usually don't buy into sporting clichés ("kid's a winner", using superbowl wins as a way to rate QBs etc.), but I do feel that a win against Houston could be a massively important event. Not only from the point of view of beating a good team, not only getting a win, but also form the point of view of breaking the cycle of losing to them. Now, how many of the current players have lost to the Texans on more than one occasion while a Dolphin? - I don't know, but they will be aware of the record I am sure.

I think other then the away games against the Texan and Bengals, all the other games are very winnable...I am going with 4-2.

@ Houston - L
Oakland - W
New York - W
@ Arizona - w
@ Cincinnati - L
St Louis - W​

Stealing a win at Houston (for once) would be huge. I don't know, that team's had some roster turnover. It's possible.

heck with it, im drinking, i said 6-0.....

@ Houston....heck we're due and they are weaker than last season.

Oakland.......palmer is hit or miss, he's gonna miss this game and those boys are gonna be playing in dark in the miami heat

New York.....this is gonna be a close one, but tebow who the fans will be calling for by now, will not repeat the BS from last season

@ Arizona.....why are we worried about their recievers, we have the self proclaimed best cb duo in league,

@ Cincinnati.....i dunno i just always mark them down as a W, even though their fans prob do likewise against us

St Louis....bradford will be hurt the previous week and they'll be going crazy trying to find a qb to start against us, even offering us a high pick for matt moore.

so yeah 6-0. but back to my drinking, i had to put beer down to type

Oakland.......palmer is hit or miss, he's gonna miss this game and those boys are gonna be playing in dark in the miami heat

New York.....this is gonna be a close one, but tebow who the fans will be calling for by now, will not repeat the BS from last season

@ Arizona.....why are we worried about their recievers, we have the self proclaimed best cb duo in league,

@ Cincinnati.....i dunno i just always mark them down as a W, even though their fans prob do likewise against us

St Louis....bradford will be hurt the previous week and they'll be going crazy trying to find a qb to start against us, even offering us a high pick for matt moore.

Sound analysis here.

I think you make a pretty good argument for 6-0

Back
Top Bottom