Bye Bye Peyton...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye Bye Peyton......

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
John Clayton just reported that it is a two horse race between the Broncos and Cardinals.......we lose out AGAIN!!!! What a boring franchise, I'm disgusted.

Is there anything that hasn't been reported over the last two days? This whole thing is now beyond ridiculous. Did anyone honestly expect that Manning WOULDN'T meet with other teams? LOL. People need to just calm down and wait for the Fins to get their crack.

Jumping the gun a bit? We were always the last stop on his tour - stay away from the window.

It's a two horse race because only two horses are entered so far. Once Miami gets their chance it will be a 3 horse race. We'll know where he's going by Tuesday and then we can move on. Until then I don't put much stock in all these different "reports"

Like I stated....the ONLY news today is Manning's meeting in Arizona, everything else is just reporter speculation.

It's amazing how the Fins went from being the favorite to land Manning to almost a log shot seemingly overnight. I just don't get it?????????????

nfl.com reporting dolphins set to meet manning soon sunday night or on monday.

Back
Top Bottom