Bye Bye Peyton...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye Bye Peyton......

panicdisorder1-1.gif

I find it interesting that nobody has mentioned where manning is at physically or if he is even going to work out for a team before signing with them. I am not so sure I would pay Manning all that money without seeing where he is at physically. If he doesn't work out how can Miami know how far along he is in the recovery process? So how many of you want the fins to sign Manning site unseen?

Can't really blame the Dolphins if Manning wouldn't even walk in the door for a talk.

No, you can't blame the people who run the organization for building a worthless program that no GOOD players want to come to.... You're an apologist to a ridiculous extent, dude.

John Clayton just reported that it is a two horse race between the Broncos and Cardinals.......we lose out AGAIN!!!! What a boring franchise, I'm disgusted.
How about you wait until he signs somewhere before you go off in your cry baby rant. These reporters don't know ****

No, you can't blame the people who run the organization for building a worthless program that no GOOD players want to come to.... You're an apologist to a ridiculous extent, dude.
if Miami gets a good qb, players will come. I guess dansby sucks huh.

I'm still amazed that nobody has asked the 36 year old coming off 4 neck surgeries, with a nerve injury that may or may not ever recover fully, who hasn't played in a year, who up to about 3 weeks ago reportedly couldn't throw over 20 yards with velocity and accuracy, to actually demonstrate that he can throw a frickin' football!

Oh, that's right, we have 27 seconds of grainy cell phone footage of some guy wearing his jersey throwing a few very average passes. Never mind, I'm good - give the next 3 years of the franchise to him.

Yea quality program they got out there in the desert.

It's a two horse race because only two horses are entered so far. Once Miami gets their chance it will be a 3 horse race. We'll know where he's going by Tuesday and then we can move on. Until then I don't put much stock in all these different "reports"

While true, it doesn't make any sense to call it a race at all when he hasn't met with all of the teams you'd expect him to yet.

I'm still amazed that nobody has asked the 36 year old coming off 4 neck surgeries, with a nerve injury that may or may not ever recover fully, who hasn't played in a year, who up to about 3 weeks ago reportedly couldn't throw over 20 yards with velocity and accuracy, to actually demonstrate that he can throw a frickin' football!
how do you know if they haven't?

THANK GOD!! I know like 95% of people on here are gonna butt hurt and hate life once manning doesn't end up here, but once it happens just please step away from the ledge and give it time. I know a year from now you'll all be thankful we didn't go the manning route.

Gonna be a lot of angry Dolphins fans if this report is accurate.

Back
Top Bottom