Bye Bye Peyton...... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye Bye Peyton......

Um this is what Clayton said couple days ago on Twitter:
"With Denver being Peyton Manning's first stop, they are big players in the Manning sweepstakes. Miami is still the favorite."

John Clayton just reported that it is a two horse race between the Broncos and Cardinals.......we lose out AGAIN!!!! What a boring franchise, I'm disgusted.
WHOA!!! your saying the cryptkeeper said "its a two horse race" and its all over for Miami and Manning is not coming OH NOOOOOOOOO!!! wow i wonder who told him its just between two teams or is it just him being a media moron DISHING OUT MORE SPECULATION BULL****!!!!!!!!!!

WHOA!!! your saying the cryptkeeper said "its a two horse race" and its all over for Miami and Manning is not coming OH NOOOOOOOOO!!! wow i wonder who told him its just between two teams or is it just him being a media moron DISHING OUT MORE SPECULATION BULL****!!!!!!!!!!

lol is that who the Cryptkeeper is? I was wondering

If so life goes on, but we will see tomorrow what happens with this.

John Clayton just reported that it is a two horse race between the Broncos and Cardinals.......we lose out AGAIN!!!! What a boring franchise, I'm disgusted.

And John Clayton is relevant why? That guys brain fell out of his head years ago. I stopped listening to him a long time ago because he's wrong more then he's right.

Bye Bye Peyton.. O wait nvm he hasn't signed with anyone yet

if he leaves zona without a contract then we are still in it and we will get our shot at him , i just cant see him (peyton) signing a contract with either denver or zona without atleast interviewing with us because im not trying to be a homer or anything else but ive watched a lot of football in my time 30+ years and Manning best fits what we are doing more than either denver or zona.

Must be like the John Clayton reports that Jeff Fisher would be our next coach and Jim Harbaugh was coming to Miami also. That's just 2 examples of this guys lame brain crap.

Must be like the John Clayton reports that Jeff Fisher would be our next coach and Jim Harbaugh was coming to Miami also. That's just 2 examples of this guys lame brain crap.
That says it all. We'll know soon enough.

By the way, I'm not into dark horses...but if there is one here it's the Titans.

ESPN just reported that he's meeting with us tomorrow. As I said in a different thread, only Peyton and Co. know what's up. Everyone else is just guessing.

the media does not want manning to be a dolphin thats why this is happening.

Back
Top Bottom