Bye Bye Wanny | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye Bye Wanny

I am so tired of all the Dave bashing. Granted we didnt play the way we needed to yesterday and maybe it was partially Daves fault, but getting a new coach is not going to solve all of our problems. The players are grown *** men and need to be held responsible for their crapy play too. I agree that if we have a horrible season than we need to change the coaching.. but calling for his head during the season is not solving anything. We had a bad game.. why dont we wait till the end of the season before we cast judgement on this team and their coach.

Originally posted by VaFinFan
wanny is a good coach, he only problem is he thinks to much and wont take chances.. football u have to play the game from present to future.. he worrys about crap to much from the past and wont play do or die.. he gets away from his gameplan (which is a good one) as soon as somethin goes wrong... we threw the ball with 2 minutes left and a 2 point lead... why did we not let the man who carried us last year ice the game.. what could have happened they would have to punt and heck we did it anyway except there was plenty of time .. ice the clock its simple.. he either needs to shape up by end or i say bring in MIKE SHULA baby....

:confused: You started out by saying that Wanny is a good coach. OK, that's fine, but then you started saying alot of things why he is not. 'sup?? :confused:

Originally posted by MissMeth
I am so tired of all the Dave bashing. Granted we didnt play the way we needed to yesterday and maybe it was partially Daves fault, but getting a new coach is not going to solve all of our problems. The players are grown *** men and need to be held responsible for their crapy play too. I agree that if we have a horrible season than we need to change the coaching.. but calling for his head during the season is not solving anything. We had a bad game.. why dont we wait till the end of the season before we cast judgement on this team and their coach.

Well, sorry, but some have been calling for his head since the NE game. Three yrs is plenty of time to see where this is going. Just like in Chicago, he started off good and then started sinking. Here he has done the same. yr1, the div, yr 2 WC, yr 3 out of the playoffs, yr 4 picking up where LY ended. Dave just cannot coach. If he cannot make consistent improvement with all the talent improvements he has made, he can't do it anywhere and our window is closing, fast. Sorry, but that's the way it is.

Back
Top Bottom