Camp Report for Thursday June 3rd | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Camp Report for Thursday June 3rd

Expecing a lot of woo hits this year from those boys. :woot:

Im rooting for Yeremiah Bell this traning camp. I hope he steps up and works his way into the defensive rotation, possibly even challenging for a starting spot. He seems to have the size, speed and instincts to play in this league.

Thanks Ozzy.....Sure would like to find some of those Pea**** bass with you sometime.....I didn't know we had them in the waters around here.....I thought they were just a S. American thing.....

Anyway great report but the thing that peaked my interest the most was D718's sig....who the he// is wearing that checkerboard suit??? :spit:

OZ,
Nice Grouper (black?) and Mutton....go out yourself or on a charter?

Thanks again for the report...4D

Thanks Ozzy, you're a big Help.

And hearing Feely throwing better and Boston catching more just fills a heart with happiness

inFINSible said:
who the he// is wearing that checkerboard suit??? :spit:

The rookie center from Houston - Hobson? Hodson? Whatever his name is.

OZZY

I went to the Keys 20 years ago, Islamorada, fished out of Cheeca Lodge with a Cuban guy, no poles, just line. Also caught shrimp off a bridge near there, great fun.

Guys, I saw Will Poole a few times and every game on TV here in So CAL, HE will be a starter, and soon. CRAZY coverage skills, and a good hitter for a CB, Surtain like.

inFINSible said:
Thanks Ozzy.....Sure would like to find some of those Pea**** bass with you sometime.....I didn't know we had them in the waters around here.....I thought they were just a S. American thing.....

Anyway great report but the thing that peaked my interest the most was D718's sig....who the he// is wearing that checkerboard suit??? :spit:

Oh man, Pea**** Bass which, actually are not related to a Bass, but instead they are in the Talapia (chiclid) family, have been in Florida for at least 10 years.

4Dfins said:
OZ,
Nice Grouper (black?) and Mutton....go out yourself or on a charter?

Thanks again for the report...4D

Thats a 28 pound Gag Grouper, I sold it about a half hour later.

And if you look close you can see a hose on the ground, and a boat in the corner of the pic. Went out with my friend. nighttime fishin in da keys...

Back
Top Bottom