Camp Report for Thursday June 3rd | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Camp Report for Thursday June 3rd

Great report, I have to agree with everything you said in your analysis, I didn't stay for that long so I couldn't write a report. German is really impressing me as well, would you agree that he would be the starter right now? Also, do you see Carey or St Clair taking the RT spot, St Clair hasn't been too shabby but I think they'll go with the 1st rounder.

Man, nobody gives an indepth on the spot report like Ozzy! In my book, Ozzy rules! By the way Feeley to Boston really has me pumped and it sounds like Trestman is right there with A.J. making sure of his mechanics. That is great news because I have much respect for Coach Trestman. Coach Wise has plenty of young powerhouses to work with and I'm starting to believe that the O-Line may be special. Vernon Carey will be a great pick for this team. The guy is huge and U of Miami mean, gotta love it. Everything about Will Poole is superpositive and I read where he'll be wearing #27. If our Quarterback play is elevated the way I think it will be and if this O-Line comes together the way I hope it will and if David Boston plays good football for us we will have an offense that is MAJOR fun to watch. I know that's a few ifs but I'm getting very excited. The team has plenty of time to gel and this is a very talented roster. The only guy I don't like is Arturo Freeman, I've seen him miss tackles and coverages that cost us games. I'm hoping he gets beat out, if not he better be ready to elevate his game.

Is Tolver doing anything ?

I predict for WR's - Chambers, Boston, Thompson, Newson, Minnis, and Simmons.

I thought Tolver looked real good on paper, but it doesn't seem like he does much.

Great report, Since the next camp is the last, do you mind doing one of your indepth on the Oline. I Kind of get a sense of some of them but not the whole line as one unit. I guess I'm trying to see how much they're gelling..Thanks for the work you do..man it's so nice to read these, especially for someone out of town trying to keep up with what's happening with the fins.

Ozzy you kick *** man! Sweet report as usual. It looks like Feelys ready to take his place as starter. With Jay to fill in if he's hurt! Bring on the pads!

Finsflurry said:
Great report, I have to agree with everything you said in your analysis, I didn't stay for that long so I couldn't write a report. German is really impressing me as well, would you agree that he would be the starter right now? Also, do you see Carey or St Clair taking the RT spot, St Clair hasn't been too shabby but I think they'll go with the 1st rounder.

I would imagine that Carey has a real good chance to start, but the good thing is it seems that St. Clair means to make Carey work for the job, and the worst case scenario is that the position has a solid backup.

I'm not sure if this is your first year going or not, but I can tell you that once the pads come on your going to see a lot a different things. First I'm talking about individual drills. Lots of work on hand speed, snap count movement for each particular play, pulling, and so on. It's not a perfect measure, but without the Defense being in the way of sight, you can really see who comes of the ball faster, pulls the best, all the little things that these lineman need to have down pat to win any type of job, or backup position. Then when they start team drills and the hitting gets going thats the time to really evaluate these guys. I like getting there on time when camp starts because I like to take my time and watch the individual drills a lot more.

Anyway enough rambling, Yeah I can see Carey Starting...

CD13 said:
Is Tolver doing anything ?

I predict for WR's - Chambers, Boston, Thompson, Newson, Minnis, and Simmons.

I thought Tolver looked real good on paper, but it doesn't seem like he does much.

Actually I made a mistake in my report. I should have had Tolver as the Wr who caught that sweet slant pattern from Feeley, and Minnis instead of Newsome catching the other.

This was Tolvers best practice yet...

I made one note on my roster, and this was the one. I just forgot to look at it.

Sorry guys but I am human...

MDFINFAN said:
Great report, Since the next camp is the last, do you mind doing one of your indepth on the Oline. I Kind of get a sense of some of them but not the whole line as one unit. I guess I'm trying to see how much they're gelling..Thanks for the work you do..man it's so nice to read these, especially for someone out of town trying to keep up with what's happening with the fins.

I really love doing them when the pads come on, but I'll tell you what let me see what I can do for you though

Ozzy said:
Sorry guys but I am human...
Nice work Oz but ur not human... ur an animal!!!

Keep bringing it strong and nice catch in the keys and good luck w/ that haus (pea**** bass)!

St.Clair doesn't get any reps at center?I only been to two QB schools and I haven't seen him get a chance at center.I would like to see St.Clair get more reps at center which might be his best position.

BSQX4 said:
Man, nobody gives an indepth on the spot report like Ozzy! In my book, Ozzy rules! By the way Feeley to Boston really has me pumped and it sounds like Trestman is right there with A.J. making sure of his mechanics. That is great news because I have much respect for Coach Trestman.

Not to derail, but after reading a recent article about Trestman being over qualified, I wonder if he would take over next year as HC should Dave been let go.

Back
Top Bottom