Can Jakeem Grant be effective catching out of backfield? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can Jakeem Grant be effective catching out of backfield?

Thank you. Ginn has turned into a solid vet receiver that has been loved and valued everywhere he's been since of course.......here. He wasn't bad here in the first place. The stupid *** coaching staff we had tried to force him into being a #1 receiver instead of cutting him loose like the big play threat he is.

Obviously wasn't worthy of where he was drafted, but that wasn't his fault. He didn't draft himself. He turned into a solid vet and a huge playmaker and that's all that matters once his NFL story is all said and done.

He had more catches, yards, and touchdowns than Kenny Stills did last year, and Dolphins fans valued Kenny Stills enough to praise his re-signing at his price tag.

You go Teddy Ginn.... I've rooted for him since day one.

He has also managed to have a decent career in the NFL....

He still was a better pick than Brady Quinn, maybe not Patrick Willis, but even he is no longer playing in the NFL.

I've wanted Miami to use Grant out of the backfield for some time now. Use him in a split shotgun set.

The only time I want Grant in the backfield is in shotgun on a 4 wide set, where he goes in motion to make it 5 wide. Other than that, I don't like it

Back
Top Bottom