can you get burnt twice and still be the best lol | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

can you get burnt twice and still be the best lol

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
Hey revis what happened to your island? So moss got you one game now harvin. I know a guy that has played them both and shut them both down. And jets fans don't make excuses

That's what happens to greedy a$*es, who miss out on training camp and presseason.

Revis got his a$$ handed to him tonight, no sugar-coating it. Maybe he wasn't 100 %, but he ALSO said that if he wasn't 100 % he wouldn't play. So its either: a) he got toasted because he isn't what he was last year for whatever reason, or b) he lied and played when he wasn't ready, thus being a detriment to the team. He doesn't come out looking good in either case.

Still, a win is a win. I hope that its a matter of Revis not being in game-shape yet. Thats the best-case scenario. Worst-case.....we paid a corner $32 million and he's not out there to earn it.

You know whats funny, people reaching so much to try and bring down Revis. Shows how great he really is. He wasn't fully healthy, I don't care what they said because he was limping before the game, I was there. He was playing in soft zone coverages instead of playing up close in press. Even watching the NFLN highlights they said that Revis looked slower and that he didn't have his burst.

That TD Percy Harvin got wasn't even all Revis' fault, sure if he was fully healthy it probably doesn't happen. But he was off in zone and Harvin was running across the field, the safety is suppose to come in on that. Funny how Davis is the only DB on the Dolphins that hasn't been owned this year so hes elite. LMAO

Hey revis what happened to your island? So moss got you one game now harvin. I know a guy that has played them both and shut them both down. And jets fans don't make excuses

You figured it out ... Revis isn't good at all ... it was all a mirage.
The guy really can't play. Nice work Columbo!

Vontae Davis is a very good corner.
I hope he gets a nice comfortable seat on the couch when he's watching Revis and the Jets play in the Superbowl.

Revis got paid and he's paying the Jets back. Buyer beware.

Too bad the rest of the Jest' D is freaking sick. It makes me sad.

If you guys wanna blow your loads over Davis and your 2-2 juggernaut go for it. We'll take the wins without our best player anywhere near 100%. He should be 100% by the next Jets Fins matchup and you guys don't have Ted Ginn anymore.

Revis is good, he just has an ego and it caught up with him a bit. If he wants to be elite he can be. He just needed to be put in his place a bit.

But any (Edit: rational) Jets Fan has to admit Vontae has been better than Revis so far this year.

^^^ Cool Story bro, maybe you can tell it to us when your watching us in the playoffs

^^^ Cool Story bro, maybe you can tell it to us when your watching us in the playoffs

Thats def a possibility.But lets get back to the topic of this specific thread; your kidding yourself if you think Revis has played as well as Vontae so far this season.

Back
Top Bottom