can you get burnt twice and still be the best lol | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

can you get burnt twice and still be the best lol

He has played better than Revis so far your correct, theres still a lot of season to go, and hopefully after are bye week Revis that we have come to love will be back. If not we played 3 games without him and won all 3.

He has played better than Revis so far your correct, theres still a lot of season to go, and hopefully after are bye week Revis that we have come to love will be back. If not we played 3 games without him and won all 3.

There you go...Now you got it.

Thats def a possibility.But lets get back to the topic of this specific thread; your kidding yourself if you think Revis has played as well as Vontae so far this season.

Mevis hasn't played as well as Vontae, but Mevis hasn't been able to stay healthy, because Mevis is a greedy prick who cares more about getting more money than honoring the final three years of a contract that he held out to get in 2007. But Vontae has played better than I thought he would've.

The word is that Revis may miss the Denver game. I'm actually fine with that. Let him sit out this week, then it'll be the bye and he'll get ANOTHER week to get healthy. 2 weeks should be enough to get to 100 %, one would hope.

And as far as playing Denver without Revis, I'm pretty confident in Cromartie's ability to contain Brandon Lloyd, who is playing out of his mind. The Jets have gotten plays out of the back end of their cornerback depth chart in Drew Coleman and Dwight Lowery, so I'm confident we'll get the job done without him, again. In Rex we trust.

The word is that Revis may miss the Denver game. I'm actually fine with that. Let him sit out this week, then it'll be the bye and he'll get ANOTHER week to get healthy. 2 weeks should be enough to get to 100 %, one would hope.

And as far as playing Denver without Revis, I'm pretty confident in Cromartie's ability to contain Brandon Lloyd, who is playing out of his mind. The Jets have gotten plays out of the back end of their cornerback depth chart in Drew Coleman and Dwight Lowery, so I'm confident we'll get the job done without him, again. In Rex we trust.

Cromartie played surprisingly well lastnight. Moss is very soft tho. If you get physical with Cromartie he folds.

I think Darelle Revis matches up well with most WRs in this league but If he went 1 vs 1 with Percy Harvin for a whole game, he would get pwned!

Hey revis what happened to your island? So moss got you one game now harvin. I know a guy that has played them both and shut them both down. And jets fans don't make excuses

Or maybe you should know Revis was in zone coverage? He does NOT need to show why he is the #1 CB. Once he's 100%, you'll know why.

Revis was far from 100%.

He didn't allow 1 catch through the first 3 quarters, and tackled AP for a loss.

He let up 2 catches, one was questionable because it was zone coverage.

He was limping a lot that game.

If it really makes Dolphins fans feel good to say that Vontae Davis is better than a Revis with a pulled hamstring, then keep saying it.

If they are both at 100% it is not even close, and Vontae is a very good corner.

I am still not sold at the Revis being the best corner in the league. When he plays healthy, he is definately top 5. Bailey, Woodson, Sanders, etc etc did it for a long time, and Bailey had that ridiculous 06 season that is as good as Revis's season last year. I think Champ was also playing hurt that year with a groin injury and wearing some freaky harness and still shutting people out. Revis is an outstanding cornerback, and the team is cashing the check for his greed right now by covering his slack and making up for his absence due to lack of conditioning. Davis is also an outstanding corner based on his performance thus far. In both cases, it is way too early in their careers to say they are THE best, or that one is better than the other. They are both excellent at what they do, but Davis is definately playing better ball right now. That is a fact.

Revis was far from 100%.

He didn't allow 1 catch through the first 3 quarters, and tackled AP for a loss.

He let up 2 catches, one was questionable because it was zone coverage.

He was limping a lot that game.

If it really makes Dolphins fans feel good to say that Vontae Davis is better than a Revis with a pulled hamstring, then keep saying it.

If they are both at 100% it is not even close, and Vontae is a very good corner.

I dont think anyone said that Vontae was indeed "better" than Revis at this point. But I have yet to see anyone admit what most Fin Fans have been trying to prove with this thread...Vontea had a better 2010 season through 5 weeks of the season.

Again, long way to go.

excuses. remember that quote for revis " i wont play unless im 100%" just saying. the money got to the guys head dont care what anyone says

excuses. remember that quote for revis " i wont play unless im 100%" just saying. the money got to the guys head dont care what anyone says

Money got to his head? He signed a 6 years $36 million rookie deal, how come money didn't "get to his head" then? Speaking of excuses, why can't Vontae help his team win?

Money got to his head? He signed a 6 years $36 million rookie deal, how come money didn't "get to his head" then? Speaking of excuses, why can't Vontae help his team win?

How is shutting down Randy Moss not "helping your team win"?

Back
Top Bottom