can you get burnt twice and still be the best lol | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

can you get burnt twice and still be the best lol

Tom Brady shut down Moss,not Davis.They got into it before the game and Brady showed him he was nothing if Brady doesn't throw to him.They didn't need Moos to win that game because they were outplaying Miami handily so he decided to show Moss who has the power in New England.He was traded right after that game...........think about it.

Revis gave up some plays yesterday but he looked like he is very close to being back to normal. orton made some spectaular throws to beat him a couple of times but he was right there w/ every throw. I feel very good about hi for the rest of the year.

Revis gave up some plays yesterday but he looked like he is very close to being back to normal. orton made some spectaular throws to beat him a couple of times but he was right there w/ every throw. I feel very good about hi for the rest of the year.
all i gotta say is revis does not like as intimidating as last year. try spinning it however u want that hes hurt, etc, bottom line is the facts are the facts, he does not look as good.

and i don't want to here hamstring injury excuses anymore because if he has a hurt hamstring then he shouldn't have been playing yesterday on a short week when a bye is coming up, and if that's the case then ur coach is real stupid to let him play, or if he was able to play, his hamstring must be a non issue anymore and he still didn't look so good.

revis island is no more. he maybe good, but its not an island anymore.

all i gotta say is revis does not like as intimidating as last year. try spinning it however u want that hes hurt, etc, bottom line is the facts are the facts, he does not look as good.

and i don't want to here hamstring injury excuses anymore because if he has a hurt hamstring then he shouldn't have been playing yesterday on a short week when a bye is coming up, and if that's the case then ur coach is real stupid to let him play, or if he was able to play, his hamstring must be a non issue anymore and he still didn't look so good.

There's no spin, it's a fact he's ben hurt and hasn't been close to 100%. We know how great he is wehn healthy and he's close to being healty.

He played well yesterday, he gave Orton very little room to make plays and to orton's credit he made a few plays. he didn't get roasted like the great vontae.

He was a game time decision so clearly it's still bothering him but even with the injury he's still better than most CBs in the league. He played great yesterday, Orton got some great throws in but he had tight coverage all day.

This was pretty sweet too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sroL00sxzl0

i have to say....i'm really enjoying the threads over here of late. between this one, and the jets maybe 0-5 and the lets go broncos thread.........this place is fun

It's funny, 2 weeks ago the Phin fans were ready to commit ritual sepukko but they BARELY eek out a win against a battered and depleted Packers team and all of a sudden they're pumping up their chest declaring they're on par with the NY JETS...hilarious.

He was a game time decision so clearly it's still bothering him but even with the injury he's still better than most CBs in the league. He played great yesterday, Orton got some great throws in but he had tight coverage all day. he has not looked like a shutdown corner. if its still bothering him like u said, how dumb is ur coach to let him play and potentially aggrevate it more than it is already, when u have a lot of money invested in him already, and u have a bye week the following week so u can give him 2 straight weeks off? obviously its not that bad.

This was pretty sweet too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sroL00sxzl0
come on man, i know ur a jet fan and all but he didnt play great yesterday. he was average at best. he didnt play like someone who should have an island named after him, or a corner who should be the highest paid.

come on man, i know ur a jet fan and all but he didnt play great yesterday. he was average at best. he didnt play like someone who should have an island named after him, or a corner who should be the highest paid.

LOL, alright, you got it man. No more Revis Island. The island is closed.

Feel better?

To the poster that said revis has never been burnt for 86 yards....he did get burnt for 50+ by Ted Ginn Jr......so what does that tell us?

Gin burnt Revis with Safety help. Davis got burned because the safety bit on a crossing route. Let's be real, Revis is now where close to what he was last season, not yet at least. Honestly, I find it hard to believe he'll be able to repeat last season, it was just too spectacular. It would be like Rice repeating his 20+ TD season of CJ repeating his 2k yard season. It's going to be damn near impossible to live back up to that.

Bottom line is that the Jets are 5-1 (3-0 in the division) and the Dolphins are 3-2 (0-2 in the division). Facts are the facts and the Dolphins are 2 games behind.

To the poster that said revis has never been burnt for 86 yards....he did get burnt for 50+ by Ted Ginn Jr......so what does that tell us?

It tells us two things:
1. Even a blind hog finds a nut.
2. You guys are still having to back to one play, in one game, from last year, to find something positive your team did against Revis.

Back
Top Bottom