Carlos Hyde Jr. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Carlos Hyde Jr.

I like Carlos Hyde, but I think Miami can wait and get a back like James Wilder Jr. I still think Lamar Miller can be good with a better line in front of him.

wait for middle rounds for RB please. premiums on RB are dropping....

I really like Hyde and I honestly think RB needs to be a priority. Unfortunately I don't see a lot of solid power backs in this draft and I'm always hesitant to pull the trigger on a back in the top 2 rounds and I'm not sure if Hyde would fall to 3, if he did I think he's at the top of my list, we need a bruiser. I also like Andre Brown in free agency.

I would grab him in the third no question. miller and hyde would be deadly imo [video=youtube;qrImF-MBEj4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrImF-MBEj4[/video]

Isaiah Crowell, former SEC freshman of the year for Georgia who was kicked out of school and transferred to Alabama State. Should be a late round pick due to character concerns but he's kept himself clean for the last two years. No incidents off the field from what I know.

Good to see you on the bandwagon, Datruth!

I don't see Phibin taking him, but somebody will get a steal.

I think we could get Hyde in the 4th, honestly, unless his combine numbers are incredible. That being said, even if he's one-dimensional Hyde would be an asset here. Even in the pros he'll be a load to bring down and the dude has some serious power. And right now we could use that powerback, even if it is just for 3rd and short/goal line situations.

I can tell you as on Ohio State fan who has been watching them since the Eddie George days and even a bit earlier. This guy is the best RB OSU has had since George. Dude churns his legs like nobody else in college ball. He hits the first guy and knocks him back, then takes 3-4 guys to get him down. He has plenty of speed and quickness. Honestly he kinda reminds me of Frank Gore. I really really hope we pick him up. He has the potential to be a top5 RB ala Lynch. Get him please new GM.

My only concern with Hyde is his pass blocking skills. I've watched him play a few times and have red conflicting reports on his pass blocking, but I want to know for sure. Anyone know?

Gordon and Seastrunk are the best in the class IMO. Probably both go before our pick in the 2nd round though. I think this offense needs a good strong runningback. I dont care if he's a 220 lb "power back"..I think those guys are overrated around here right now because we couldnt every pick up a 3rd and short. We need a solid RB period to pair with Miller.

"Good" running backs aren't exactly at a premium. I would absolutely be fine with waiting until the 3rd round or later to get a quality back. However, dont underestimate stud RBs. IMO Gordon and Seastrunk are studs. As in potential 1200-1500 yd backs behind a solid O-line...those guys will get picked in the 1st or 2nd round probably and rightfully so.

Gordon and Seastrunk are the best in the class IMO. Probably both go before our pick in the 2nd round though. I think this offense needs a good strong runningback. I dont care if he's a 220 lb "power back"..I think those guys are overrated around here right now because we couldnt every pick up a 3rd and short. We need a solid RB period to pair with Miller.

"Good" running backs aren't exactly at a premium. I would absolutely be fine with waiting until the 3rd round or later to get a quality back. However, dont underestimate stud RBs. IMO Gordon and Seastrunk are studs. As in potential 1200-1500 yd backs behind a solid O-line...those guys will get picked in the 1st or 2nd round probably and rightfully so.

Gordon is not coming out.

Isaiah Crowell, former SEC freshman of the year for Georgia who was kicked out of school and transferred to Alabama State. Should be a late round pick due to character concerns but he's kept himself clean for the last two years. No incidents off the field from what I know.

Crowell is awesome, too bad he has a vagina. He will tap out faster than me in a UFC fight.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom