Charles Harris progress | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charles Harris progress

People want 1st rd picks to play like pro bowlers from day one. As if there is no learning curve.
This is true. Part of the reason for the impatience, I think, is that w contracts being what they are you only get 4 years guaranteed w a rookie. So as a fan you hate hearing this is a redshirt year etc. It's unfair I know. I just think the urgency is there from the fan's perspective because the guy can be gone via FA before you know it.

This is true. Part of the reason for the impatience, I think, is that w contracts being what they are you only get 4 years guaranteed w a rookie. So as a fan you hate hearing this is a redshirt year etc. It's unfair I know. I just think the urgency is there from the fan's perspective because the guy can be gone via FA before you know it.
Or fans look around and see players like Fournette and TJ watt (btw hasn’t done anything since week 1)and wonder why their 1st rd pick isn’t Doing anything.

Harris is showing some traits and skills that will translate to long term success in the NFL. It would be tremendous if his progress continues along with our other D rooks.... Not to get ahead of myself, but I hope we're looking back and saying that last years draft of Harris, McMillian, Tankersly, Godchaux and Vincent were the core for a championship caliber d
Thank you very much sir. As a fin fan for 40 years, dated back to Woodly years and have yet experienced championship glory, your statement give me glimpse of hope to carry on.

Harris is showing some traits and skills that will translate to long term success in the NFL. It would be tremendous if his progress continues along with our other D rooks.... Not to get ahead of myself, but I hope we're looking back and saying that last years draft of Harris, McMillian, Tankersly, Godchaux and Vincent were the core for a championship caliber d
Last year we were saying the draft needs to be all defense. It pretty much was and it’s paying dividends as the defense has done a 180 compared to last year. Maybe next year’s draft needs to be all offense.

Last year we were saying the draft needs to be all defense. It pretty much was and it’s paying dividends as the defense has done a 180 compared to last year. Maybe next year’s draft needs to be all offense.
We need more balance in the draft. Don't forget that in 3 more years all the guys you mentioned will be coming off their rookie contract and chances are we won't be able to afford all of them given the way Tannenbaum handles the cap...if they all progress like we hope. Let's just not put the cart before the horse here on their development.

Thank you very much sir. As a fin fan for 40 years, dated back to Woodly years and have yet experienced championship glory, your statement give me glimpse of hope to carry on.

Great! I've a few years on you so I can recall the championship years but they seem, literally, a lifetime away! A great D would be a cornerstone for a return to the glory years. Hopefully we get to see it soon!

TJ is not a FS and if he is put there he will be a fail..
Yeah, we'll see. As much as I don't like it, at least last year we were going with "interchangeable" safeties. Not really sure if that was just Joseph. I'd love to see a FS with great range, coverage skills and ball hawking paired with Jones.

OL first three rounds, then TE and TE, then best player available.

I'm hoping for CB/FS, G, and TE in the first three rounds. Both Tank and Howard have to prove to be legit or there's no way I'm passing on McFadden if we get a chance at him.

That's assuming Tannehill is going to be 100% without a single inch of any doubt. Otherwise, we've got to go QB in round one.

Back
Top Bottom