Charles Woodson anyone. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charles Woodson anyone.

1.Surtain
2.Bailey
3.Law

Book it.

Anyway, I think Woodson is better than Madison. Bringing Woodson here, you would not see more of an upgrade. One thing with C-Wood is that he is more of a shut-em Down CB. Kind've like our boy, Pat. Would not make a big difference though. We need offense.

BTW, whoever said Madison has better hands than Woodson.. oh boy.

Woodson < Surtain. Nothing you can do about it. Surtain is the best cover corner in the league.

Original take by ChambersOwnz84
1.Surtain
2.Bailey
3.Law
You actually think Bailey is worth his salt after he got ripped for 2 touchdowns by Amani Toomer and then on Sunday gets burned for a 60 yard TD and then gets a concussion on the same play after the receiver kicks him in the head on his way into the endzone. :nono:

Here they are:

1. Surtain
2. Bailey
3. Law
4. Vincent
5. McCallister
6. Woodson
7. Winfield
8. Madison
9. B. Taylor
10. T. Newman

Originally posted by SoCalRaider
If Surtain is so great, why do QB's still go after him?

How many times do those QB's hit those big plays? Off the top of my head, I can remember one. That's Coles in November.

Let's be realistic, you CANNOT run on Miami if your name isn't Edgerrin James. :tongue:

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

How many times do those QB's hit those big plays? Off the top of my head, I can remember one. That's Coles in November.

Let's be realistic, you CANNOT run on Miami if your name isn't Edgerrin James. :tongue:
Look, I really haven't seen any Dolphin games this year, my questions towards Surtain are more out of curiosity, not out of sarcasm. Plus I have no idea what E.James has to do with anything... :confused:

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

That was in a 2 deep quarters coverage, so it really wasn't even his fault.

Pat is the man!

You actually think Bailey is worth his salt after he got ripped for 2 touchdowns by Amani Toomer and then on Sunday gets burned for a 60 yard TD and then gets a concussion on the same play after the receiver kicks him in the head on his way into the endzone. :nono:

Commas are always welcomed here at FinHeaven. :goof:

C-Wood is a good corner...i would put him in the top 5 but he got burnt in the most important game of his life...in the SB vs. the Bucs...I remember a couple of times when he got burnt...and than you'll say to me ya but he was hurt...and I'll say...if that's so...he should have not played!!!

Yes...Pat Surtain pronounced...Certain...to shut down any wr in the NFL!!!

Plus I have no idea what E.James has to do with anything... :confused:

hmm.. maybe the fact that Miami shuts down the run as good as anybody, so teams throw a lot against us... :confused:

Original take by Sal Lisitano
C-Wood is a good corner...i would put him in the top 5 but he got burnt in the most important game of his life...in the SB vs. the Bucs...I remember a couple of times when he got burnt...and than you'll say to me ya but he was hurt...and I'll say...if that's so...he should have not played!!!
Playing on a fractured leg I would agree that he is not a premier corner. His decision to play was more out of doing whatever it takes to help his team out... plus playing on one leg he is still better than the other option at the time, Clarence Love.

But at 100% like he is this year, no receiver has touched him, and more imporantly he has had the best season of his career...

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
Yes...Pat Surtain pronounced...Certain...to shut down any wr in the NFL!!!

Surtainly!

Back
Top Bottom