Charles Woodson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charles Woodson

Superbowlhungry

Practice Squad
Reaction score
A friend of mine who works as a sport writer called me this weekend and said Charles woodson was coming to the dolphins. Other people I know seemed to have heard the rumor...Has anyone here heard anything on Woodson..?
:dolphins:

Always comes from people with no posts. Why cant it come from someone with 5000 posts. Then i would believe it.

I haven't heard it, doesn't mean it isn't true but I haven't heard of it. I don't think we would go after Woodson. if we want another corner than I think it would be Law

i havent heard nothing about woodson, but also.. i dont want charles here... he hasnt shown nothing in the last couple of years and hes been injuried alot.. we have goodman and hill...the draft is coming..so i dont want him

I would want him on our team, but considering the type of money he'll demand, I'd rather take the guys we already have. Remember Saban is the Hudson Houck of DB's, so we don't need a guy like Woodson and his price tag.

Remember Saban is the Hudson Houck of DB's, so we don't need a guy like Woodson and his price tag.

the huson houck of db's huh? well, what happened to howard? saban
couldn't get his houck mojo wokin'?

plus, he played better with another team [carolina] and they even took
him back!!

man, i just love all these sabanism's!!

thanx KPKANE, that was a good one that i will remember for a while!!

305TillIDie said:
i havent heard nothing about woodson, but also.. i dont want charles here... he hasnt shown nothing in the last couple of years and hes been injuried alot.. we have goodman and hill...the draft is coming..so i dont want him

Forgot Allen?

Mrcarciero said:
Always comes from people with no posts. Why cant it come from someone with 5000 posts. Then i would believe it.

Yes because post count automatically equates to accuracy. Ridiculous.

Woodson maybe coming to the Dolphins doesn't necessarily means we are going to sign him. It may be just for a visit. IF we do sign him, it won't be at his asking price (whatever that is), it will be at ours.

Redneck Friend said:
the huson houck of db's huh? well, what happened to howard? saban
couldn't get his houck mojo wokin'?

plus, he played better with another team [carolina] and they even took
him back!!

man, i just love all these sabanism's!!

thanx KPKANE, that was a good one that i will remember for a while!!

Yeah and Houck really turned Wade Smith into an excellent blocker.

Sometimes guys just don't have the talent. That's why an intelligent assessor wouldn't judge a coach based on one guy. Carolina is not bringing in Howard to start. Travis Daniels was a 4th round pick and started, and played well under Saban. I'd judge Saban more off of a guy that he brought in and had succeed than a guy that he inherited and didn't play well.

Back
Top Bottom