Charles Woodson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charles Woodson

canesfins13 said:
Yes because post count automatically equates to accuracy. Ridiculous.

I was just thinking the same thing.

canesfins13 said:
Yes because post count automatically equates to accuracy. Ridiculous.

not necessarily but it helps in believeing ppl...especially when we've been getting alot of phonies lately.....i still dont hav ealot of posts but once you go over 100 i feel you automatically get more credibility.....just the way it is bc of the phonies

plus this post isnt credible at all...."""i heard from a friend..."""

who's your friend...joe schmo from the street....

trate121hb said:
not necessarily but it helps in believeing ppl...especially when we've been getting alot of phonies lately.....i still dont hav ealot of posts but once you go over 100 i feel you automatically get more credibility.....just the way it is bc of the phonies

plus this post isnt credible at all...."""i heard from a friend..."""

who's your friend...joe schmo from the street....

The BS posts are not as much a problem this time of year, as it is during the season....the week before we play a team, you always get people joining the forum to talk smack and usually they start with a controversial thread. Last week we had a thread started that bashed DC and everything Saban is doing that was started by a Pastie fan...he did it as a bet that he could get 100 responses...it's posts like that that irritate folks and then someone who legitimately joins and starts a post they think might be of interest to us, but may be a little presumptuous gets blasted...

LarryFinFan said:
The BS posts are not as much a problem this time of year, as it is during the season....the week before we play a team, you always get people joining the forum to talk smack and usually they start with a controversial thread. Last week we had a thread started that bashed DC and everything Saban is doing that was started by a Pastie fan...he did it as a bet that he could get 100 responses...it's posts like that that irritate folks and then someone who legitimately joins and starts a post they think might be of interest to us, but may be a little presumptuous gets blasted...

i dont agree with it and have respect from anyone on this forum who is serious about the fins....but it is what it is......when you have ppl who join and post BS it hurts the credibility of those who join and want to talk serious fins football.....i guess u learn each and everyday on this forum on what to post and what not to post.....ive had my fair share of bad posts.....

but IMO "Woodson to Fins...what i heard through a friend" post is not a good one regardless of the # of posts from that user

The cornerback position is going to be worked out in training camp. I believe that Woodson doesn't need to be signed along with Ty Law. Both are great players, however, great players are of course expensive. Our backfield that we have currently is the following:

Will Allen
Travis Daniels
Will Poole
Andre Goodman
Renaldo Hill (who will probably end up playing safety)
Sideeq Shabazz (I'm not too familiar with this guy does anybody have a background check on him?)
Kiwaukee Thomas (I havent seen anyone mention a thing about this guy from what I understand he's still on the roster correct?)
Eddie Jackson
Shirdonya Mitchell (This guy hasnt gotten a chance to even play yet, so I'm not sure what he is all about, besides his speed.)

Aside from what we have, I believe that will draft any additional players that Coach Saban and GM Mueller feel could benefit the DB position.

Dolphan23 said:
O'RLY!!!??!?!?!!?!?!? :)
yarly7fg-1.jpg

no thank you
wasn't he drafted the same year as madison who people said was old and slow? so why pick him up I always thought madison was better

trate121hb said:
i dont agree with it and have respect from anyone on this forum who is serious about the fins....but it is what it is......when you have ppl who join and post BS it hurts the credibility of those who join and want to talk serious fins football.....i guess u learn each and everyday on this forum on what to post and what not to post.....ive had my fair share of bad posts.....

but IMO "Woodson to Fins...what i heard through a friend" post is not a good one regardless of the # of posts from that user

If you read carefully I asked if anyone could confirm what I heard, at no time I said Woodson was coming here for sure...

You need to understand what you read before you make yourself look foolish.:fire:

Mrcarciero said:
Always comes from people with no posts. Why cant it come from someone with 5000 posts. Then i would believe it.
You've got to start somewhere. The guys with 5000 post had to start somewhere.

trate121hb said:

Well, I think you and I are saying the same things...at any rate, it was a weak post at best because of the way it was posted...and I've my share of bad posts too...and gotten blasted for it...it's all part of the game...

Back
Top Bottom