Charles Woodson

fin1 said:
Your response. No harm Dude Go fins.:dolphins:
All this time I thought No harm Dude was a valley thing. Fer sure. :D

Geforce said:
All this time I thought No harm Dude was a valley thing. Fer sure. :D

LOL you've got too much time on your hands. Oh wait so do I.:lol:

Mrcarciero said:
Always comes from people with no posts. Why cant it come from someone with 5000 posts. Then i would believe it.

So then we should never believe anything you post??

Superbowlhungry said:
If you read carefully I asked if anyone could confirm what I heard, at no time I said Woodson was coming here for sure...

You need to understand what you read before you make yourself look foolish.:fire:

I was gonna mention that...lol, i got your back dude. a lot of ignorant punks on the msg board...not many posters with 400+ posts realize that we have lives. and we do not sit on the internet all day and just post up msgs on finheaven all day.

DiRtYMoNkeyLovE said:
I was gonna mention that...lol, i got your back dude. a lot of ignorant punks on the msg board...not many posters with 400+ posts realize that we have lives. and we do not sit on the internet all day and just post up msgs on finheaven all day.

Same here man. Phreak has another post on the board that is about as lame so take it with a grain man.

DiRtYMoNkeyLovE said:
Yeah, and I suppose you never took into account that alot of the "ignorant punks" have computers at WORK. Some even use their computers FOR WORK. No need to be so presumptuous, ok?

I hope this isnt true i dont want Woodson here.He cost to much and hes always hurt.

dolfan72734me said:
Yeah, and I suppose you never took into account that alot of the "ignorant punks" have computers at WORK. Some even use their computers FOR WORK. No need to be so presumptuous, ok?

Like I said...not all of us sit on finheaven all day...because we have lives, regardless if you have a computer at work or not. My whole point was that not everyone uses finheaven like myspace. I'm not going take into account who has a cpu at work, or who works for finheaven, or who teaches finheaven to the students at their high school. To bomb someone who is basically asking a question because they have this many posts is childish. And what are you doing surfing the web at work anyways??? :goof:

Woodson is a great CB but he is always injured. Fins do not need a injury prone star.:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom