Charles Woodson | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Charles Woodson

dolfan72734me said:
:yes:
And also, that would make sence about Tampa. Was the relationship between Gruden and Woodson good in Oakland?

I think it was, plus the article said that when Woodson was available Gruden was the first to call him.
I think he might fit well with the Packers because they want him to play safety.
I wouldn't mind Woodson here,but health and money is an issue.

nick1 said:
I haven't heard it, doesn't mean it isn't true but I haven't heard of it. I don't think we would go after Woodson. if we want another corner than I think it would be Law

He is old and past his prime. Woodson would create more value in my opinion.

It all depends on what we would get him for. He could help us out. But once again a bunch of know it all smartass computer jockeyes feel all superior and feel the need to rip someones remarks for no reason other than to feel important.

Cutch1295 said:
It all depends on what we would get him for. He could help us out. But once again a bunch of know it all smartass computer jockeyes feel all superior and feel the need to rip someones remarks for no reason other than to feel important.

bottom line...bad post

different defensive schemes

howard plays better in press coverage than zone hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.:rolleyes2

Mrcarciero said:
Always comes from people with no posts. Why cant it come from someone with 5000 posts. Then i would believe it.

The people with 5000 posts at one point also had 0 posts. I understand what you are saying, there seems to be alot of new people and alot of rumors. But don't shoot the messenger. Its just that time of year (FA).

He said Woodson had a very significant meeting with the Bucs and look for him to end up with the Bucs or the Packers.

kpcane said:
Yeah and Houck really turned Wade Smith into an excellent blocker.
To Smith's defense, he broke his arm in training camp. He could end up being great under Houck for all we know.

As for the original post, last I heard Woodson was being mentioned in Green Bay.

NYPhinFan said:
He said Woodson had a very significant meeting with the Bucs and look for him to end up with the Bucs or the Packers.

Yeah, I thought so. I said that on a this thread earlier.Most likely the Bucs, reunite with Gruden.

Back
Top Bottom