Chase Young | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chase Young

King28

GOAT
Club Member
Reaction score
We need to go get this kid. I’m watching the Ohio State vs Penn State game and this kid has 3 sacks and plays the run so well. He also had 4 sacks against Wisconsin too - damn.

Bengals will go QB (hopefully) and the only team we need to pick in front of is the Redskins as they would probably draft Chase.

I’d bet money Burrow and Young go 1 and 2.

I’m an Ohio State die hard and I know we aren’t getting him.

Best scenario for us is if Chase goes 1st overall.

I suspect Washington will be in trade down mode if they can’t get Young which opens the door for us to land Burrow.

Chase Young is my favorite player in the last 5 years

I’d be thrilled if MIA was able to land CY2. I’ve been on the draft Tua or CY2 bandwagon all season. I’d be happy with either. With Tua’s injury concerns, I’d be perfectly fine with taking CY2 instead. Just hope they’re in position to take him.

Everyone around here wants to tank to get a top QB...the game today shows the reason why we should tank to get Young and take a QB after him

Fromm is 1/7 so fsr. Ouch.

LOL, he's been awful. Can't seem to handle a wet ball with his child like hands, that's a huge red flag.

Chase, is great but we have to fix the QB spot, taking a flyer on talent level of Herbert or Fromm is just as big a risk or more than taking a chance on Tua.

Don’t be surprised if the Bengals take Chase Young. They can’t afford to miss with the first pick.

Skins are losing their LT so they could draft Thomas. If we have the 3rd pick then we should be able to get Young if that's the way they want to go.

Fromm is guaranteed
to get a WR or two
killed in the NFL!

Seriously. This kid is dangerous.
For me Fromm is at best an R3 and
I'd be checking the value chart even then!
Rd 3 for Fromm is wayyyy off. Not even close bignasty. I know I know I'm in the minority on this board but Fromm is a top 10 pick.

Back
Top Bottom