**Chiefs/Packers Game Watch | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Chiefs/Packers Game Watch

It doesn't matter who wins between Buffalo and KC now. We have 1 more win than KC. As long we keep winning, we'll stay ahead of them. It's probably better if KC beats Buffalo so we can win the division faster. We need to root against Jax and Baltimore. We have a chance to beat Baltimore too.

And isn’t there a 10 sec run off when there is a penalty? lol they added time
They added the time back to when the rb was ruled down. You can't count the time that ticked off the clock with the long run back when they thought it might be a fumble. I do think there should have been a 10 second run off, since there was an offensive penalty when the clock would have technically been running.

Last edited:
Their back up qb looks pretty bad so it's hard to see it happening especially since I think it's home for jags
Going to take a miracle but stranger things have happened. Not like the Jaguars are dominant.

Might be bad news for bills as I think chiefs with andy reid don't lose back to back games too often. I think it's home for kc next week too

Ya doesn’t look good for Buffalo. Good thing for us is we’ll know the result before our MNF game.

Not that we need motivation but going into knowing Buffalo lost, should juice the players and fans up. Blood would be in the water with the Jets game being for the division.

Buffalo hosts Dallas right after the KC game, which is brutal.

Back
Top Bottom