Choose 2 players most easily replaced | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Choose 2 players most easily replaced

Which 2 of the following 6 players would be the easiest to replace on the Dolphin ros

• Total voters

phintim

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
1. Which 2 players form the following 6 choices would be the easist to replace on our current roster? 2. If for some reason any of these players were not on the roster whom would you replace them with if you were the Dolphin coach?

The first choice is Brandon Fields. Not too much of a tough one. Punters are not the biggest commodity.

After that its tough. Running backs are interchangeable, but Brown is special. I guess I will say Bell.

The first choice is Brandon Fields. Not too much of a tough one. Punters are not the biggest commodity.​

After that its tough. Running backs are interchangeable, but Brown is special. I guess I will say Bell.​

Those were my choices as well, for the same exact reason. I like Bell a lot, but I had to pick 2 so...

Fields and Roth...I had to say Roth hasn't shown me enough yet to see the great value.

Fields and Roth are the easily the most replaceable. Fields is a given, he's a punter. But the reason I say Roth is because we have R. Wright, Fred Evans, and Kevin Vickerson. I think anyone of them could fill in fairly easy.

I don't see how Roth is easily replacable.

I think we could easily bring in any number of DE's who could ducplicate and exceed his production: 4.5 sacks in 2 years.

Having said that, Roth still has potential and it may not be as easy to replace his potential.

Other than Fields, I think it has to be Roth or Bell on this list.

you do realize your title says easily replaced while your post said hardest to replace, that messed up my voted when i saw it after i voted ronnie and carey as hardest to replace

Fields and Bell imho. We have zero proven depth behind Roth and Will Allen is probably our best CB. Ronnie also is a pretty rare talent and Carey is our most talented lineman. Bell is alright, but he really is our starter mainly because we just dont have any depth at the position really.

I think we could easily bring in any number of DE's who could ducplicate and exceed his production: 4.5 sacks in 2 years.

Having said that, Roth still has potential and it may not be as easy to replace his potential.

Other than Fields, I think it has to be Roth or Bell on this list.

for one think he didn't start, i remember him been a monster last year when he got his opportunity.

Bell and Fields are the two obvious answers IMO.

Roth and fields, roth i think is going to be special, but we're loaded with young talent at that position. fields, well hes a punter, nuff said.

i don't think Bell would be easy to replace... remmebr all the horrible saftey play we bitched about before he got plugged in?

Will allen is a solid starting cover, not a shutdown guy , but a good coverguy that can tackle.

Ronnie brown has been a top15 back in this league since he entered, running behind bad offensive line, theres not many backs that can do what he can with the kind of holes he's had.

Vernon has proved he is one of the better Tackles i n the league last year, hopefully his transition to LT won't be too ruff. It's hard to find a decent Tackle, let alone one that will anchor your line for a decade(which vernon is doing).

Back
Top Bottom