Choose 2 players most easily replaced | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Choose 2 players most easily replaced

Which 2 of the following 6 players would be the easiest to replace on the Dolphin ros

• Total voters
How about the Punter position and the Fullback position?

Fields obviously . . . and probably Roth. I like Matt Roth . . . but we have depth behind him. Someone like Bell . . . we have no depth . . . unless u want Tillman back starting again.

I agree with Motion. There is no question that Bell and Fields are very easy to replace compared to the others. I disagree with SamTodd about being loaded with quality young defensive ends.

Fields obviously . . . and probably Roth. I like Matt Roth . . . but we have depth behind him. Someone like Bell . . . we have no depth . . . unless u want Tillman back starting again.

What depth? The only player right that could possibly back up Matt Roth (adequately) is Rod Wright. We have absolutely no idea what we have in Bruce and that UDFA DT whose name escapes me right now.

Those were my choices as well, for the same exact reason. I like Bell a lot, but I had to pick 2 so...

I picked Roth because we are much deeper at DL than we are at DB. Plus, I think its easier to get DL in FA than it is to get DB's in FA and DL's are much cheaper than DB's

Fields and Bell imho. We have zero proven depth behind Roth and Will Allen is probably our best CB. Ronnie also is a pretty rare talent and Carey is our most talented lineman. Bell is alright, but he really is our starter mainly because we just dont have any depth at the position really.

I am with this guy bell is a buck up any where else in the NFL

Fields? No way. If we lose our rookie 7th round punter our season is over.

Other choice would be Will Allen. He's a reasonably solid number 2 corner and our secondary is not exactly lights out so even though i value corners very highly I dont see him as being impossible to replace. Roth's ceiling is quite a bit higher and Bell is a special playmaker.

Not sure why you picked these 6 of all the players on the team. :confused:

Obviously, the punter would be the easiest to replace. None of the others would be easy to replace.

Bell is the best safety we have.

Brown is a top-notch RB. Whoever voted for him is just a hater. :ninja:

Roth has shown the least so far but has a lot of potential and it would be foolish to replace him at this point.

Allen is our best CB right now.

Carey is our best lineman. Even if he doesn't work out at LT, we would just eventually put him back at RT. We would not replace him though.

FBs, Ks and TEs would be easier to replace.

This is another one of those crazy threads.

A rookie Punter is expendable.
Every single other player you mentioned are integral parts of this team that the team is counting on to step up for them to be successful.

So none of the others you listed are easily replaceable.

I don't like the list. I'll take Fields, but its hard to say that any one of the other guys is "easily replaceable"--maybe adding guys like Eckel and Toledo may help.

you do realize your title says easily replaced while your post said hardest to replace, that messed up my voted when i saw it after i voted ronnie and carey as hardest to replace

Agreed.

First question: Is the poll supposed to be for the easiest person to replace, or the hardest?

Second question: Why is this an issue? Are they thinking of cutting someone, we need the cap room, what? The question just seems so random.

I think Bell takes the next step this year as a playmaker at safety. Roth is going to be good but how high is his upside? Will allen is very important even though he has lapses at times, without him our corners are in shambles. The punter is a no brainer.

punter and roth.wright could replace him by the end of the year anyway.he is bigger ,stronger and more explosive.but not proven yet.time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom