Choose 2 players most easily replaced | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Choose 2 players most easily replaced

Which 2 of the following 6 players would be the easiest to replace on the Dolphin ros

• Total voters
Not sure why you picked these 6 of all the players on the team. :confused:

Obviously, the punter would be the easiest to replace. None of the others would be easy to replace.

Bell is the best safety we have.

Brown is a top-notch RB. Whoever voted for him is just a hater. :ninja:

Roth has shown the least so far but has a lot of potential and it would be foolish to replace him at this point.

Allen is our best CB right now.

Carey is our best lineman. Even if he doesn't work out at LT, we would just eventually put him back at RT. We would not replace him though.

FBs, Ks and TEs would be easier to replace.

Thats is why I chose them I am looking for feedback from other Dol Fans what they think the options are behind what I consider possibly iffy positions on the roster this year where the players have a history of injury (Bell & Brown), unproven rookie (Fields) or we have min depth (Carey, Roth & Allen) at that position. The FB, WR, QB, DT and TE are psotions that we have some options. These other are areas of worry.

I think Fields can be easily replaced. Then Will Allen. He's a solid CB but not the kind of spectacular CB that gets into Pro Bowls or makes offenses be aware of. And there's a reason the CB-starved Giants let him go. Roth can be good but it remains to be seen whether he can disrupt offenses without JT. It just seems whoever we put next to JT gets 8+ sacks a season.

The punter and Ronnie Brown.

Any average back could equal his production in Miami from his first 2 years.

I dont see how Beel is an easy choice. We are totally diffrent defense with him in the game.

Chambers and Booker are the easiest to replace among starters.

Back
Top Bottom