Chris Benoit and his family found dead. | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Benoit and his family found dead.

WV...these people aren't helping your case. Debrah is another glory hog washed up gold digger who craves the limelight. Where was she two weeks ago? Was she on a mission to change wrestling? No. She is simply trying to get her name out there.

One last time, if you want to talk about Vince McMahon and how bad of a person he is START A NEW THREAD. Otherwise, keep this to Benoit related topics.

Its not my case. Its the authorities.

Agreed.

I heard her say she wished she had come out about this before a kid had to die. Bottom line is she didnt. Its difficult to go out there and bring these claims against a guy with billions of dollars. But, when the stuff hits the fan and something like this happens, and tons of other people are coming out and the media is all over his arse then its much easier to come out and speak the truth. If she says all of this two weeks ago then how credible will she look seeing as she is as you say a glory hound, gold digging, whack job. Nothing would be done. But, now as everyone is seeing whats going on she appears much more credible because all of the information being gathered and all of the other wrestlers confirming what she is saying makes it look like she is being all too truthful. Stone Cold beat the hell out of her and McMahon swept it under the rug to make a buck. PERIOD.

Its not my case. Its the authorities.

Agreed.

I heard her say she wished she had come out about this before a kid had to die. Bottom line is she didnt. Its difficult to go out there and bring these claims against a guy with billions of dollars. But, when the stuff hits the fan and something like this happens, and tons of other people are coming out and the media is all over his arse then its much easier to come out and speak the truth. If she says all of this two weeks ago then how credible will she look seeing as she is as you say a glory hound, gold digging, whack job. Nothing would be done. But, now as everyone is seeing whats going on she appears much more credible because all of the information being gathered and all of the other wrestlers confirming what she is saying makes it look like she is being all too truthful. Stone Cold beat the hell out of her and McMahon swept it under the rug to make a buck. PERIOD.

WRONG. WRONG. WRONG!! She did come out a few years back, and then took a bunch of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for a gag order. She put her pocket book ahead of her morals.

She is coming out now hoping for another gag order and more $$$$$$$$$$$$$ to shut up.

So she can take this high moral stance she is now, but she is just looking for headlines and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. That's it

So he can please some people and make it look like he is being proactive as suspend a few guys that wouldnt have hit his wallet real bad like say.....the Rock, Stone Cold, or hmmmmm..Benoit. .
Vince McMahon would have no problem suspending Chris Benoit. WWE felt that his mic skills held him back therefore would not give him a main event role. WWE suspending people like Randy Orton would hurt them more than suspending Benoit. And vince did suspended Orton, more than once. If you havent noticed Benoit has been putting over the new guys in the WWE. Sure he would of been ECW champ but look whos on ECW...all new wrestlers. ECW is where new wreslters being brought up start out.

also it was only a year ago that Vince McMahon suspended 3 top of the card guys on a FRIDAY who were set to appear on a PPV on a SUNDAY.

Which ruined his entire PPV and cost him a lot of money!!!!

It's a Very Sad Thing.....
The News keep showing him Holding and Kissing his little boy after Wining the Big Match...
I hate the Fact that he Killed his Son and His Wife.....
He should have done himself and left them alone....

\

You do realize that Austin hasn't wrestled in over 5 years. And The Rock has had 1 match in that the last 5+ years. BOTH ARE RETIRED!!!!!!!!!!

Your lack of knowledge on the industry and this entire topis is laughable on many levels. You have lost credibility on this issue and are quickly losing credibility on every issue you post about here at Finheaven

Yea dude I do realize that. And obviously you are missing my point. Im saying he would not suspend a guy of that stature that is making him the real money. I dont know who is the big money maker for him now. You tell me. Benoit maybe?

Let me tell you my background in wrestling knowledge. I watched it for several years when I was a kid. Back when the old NWA was around. When WCW was just the name of the sat. night 6pm on TBS NWA show. I liked guys like the 4 horsemen, Arn, Ole, Tully, and Flair. I stopped watching it for a long time and watched it again for about a year back in 2000 or 01 or something. I was an Angle fan. I liked the whole how many gold medals do you have thing. I actually went to a live RAW in Richmond where the main event was coincidentally Chris Benoit vs Kurt Angle in a cage. Good match. I stopped watching about the time Stone Cold became real big. I just couldnt understand the appeal of a half wit redneck in nothing but a pair of speedos and boots going from turnbuckle to turnbuckle tapping two cheap beers together and pouring them on his chin and chest. I got tired of seeing 20 minutes of guys standing in a ring talking for every 2 minutes of matches. I realized the story is completely open ended and the guy is just ripping me off for one PPV after another. But thats just me.

So you are right I dont know much about who the guys are today. I never claimed to. This thread isnt about wrestling. It is about the Benoit case and wrestlings drug problem. I do have knowledge of those things. Ive been following the Benoit case and stay updated on new information. I was ignorant that McMahon suspended a couple of nobodies but, as I said show me where he suspended a guy of the magnitude of stone cold or the rock. I dont know who that person is right now so please tell me who the main guys are right now.

WRONG. WRONG. WRONG!! She did come out a few years back, and then took a bunch of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for a gag order. She put her pocket book ahead of her morals.

She is coming out now hoping for another gag order and more $$$$$$$$$$$$$ to shut up.

So she can take this high moral stance she is now, but she is just looking for headlines and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. That's it

I can believe that. It still dosent take away from the fact she is telling the truth. I just wish everyone would stop dodging the fact that wrestlings drug problem is so bad right now and that more needs to be done than what is currently being done to fix it.

also it was only a year ago that Vince McMahon suspended 3 top of the card guys on a FRIDAY who were set to appear on a PPV on a SUNDAY.

Which ruined his entire PPV and cost him a lot of money!!!!

If this is true than this is signifigant. Who are the guys and which PPV was it? I still have a problem with him stopping the limited testing he was doing in the 90's. Id like to know why he stopped the testing and didnt bring it back till Eddie G. died.

If this is true than this is signifigant. Who are the guys and which PPV was it? I still have a problem with him stopping the limited testing he was doing in the 90's. Id like to know why he stopped the testing and didnt bring it back till Eddie G. died.

no IF its true. It is TRUE!!!

He stopped the testing because back in the 90's you have to remember MLB, NBA, NHL had NO DRUG TESTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And in his company he wassn't having any issues. So it was cost effective not to test. When problems came back he brought back the testing. That's good business!

2006 GREAT AMERICAN BASH

Bobby Lashley pulled from his US TITLE match for having an "elevated enzymes in his liver" and failing a wellness policy test

Super Crazy pulled from his CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE match for failing his wellness policy test and having issues

The Great Kahili in the MAIN EVENT vs The Undertaker was pulled from the PPV for wellness policy issues.

All 3 men pulled on FRIDAY with the PPV on a SUNDAY!!

He stopped the testing because back in the 90's you have to remember MLB, NBA, NHL had NO DRUG TESTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And in his company he wassn't having any issues. So it was cost effective not to test. When problems came back he brought back the testing. That's good business!

So who are the guys? I never said I didnt take your word for it. You obviously follow wrestling and have some knowledge here.

And again this isnt about baseball or any other sport. I dont see those other sports having a problem with people dying of enlarged hearts or killing their families and themselves. I also never heard any baseball players come out and say Bud Selig told them they needed to roid up or find another job like I did see wrestlers do on that Real Sports on HBO report a few years back. Also McMahon has pocketed tons of cash on a product that was built by roids back in the 80's.

Cost effective for McMahon and his business maybe, but not for the employees. It cost some of them their lives.

Cost effective for McMahon and his business maybe, but not for the employees. It cost some of them their lives.

WHO????? Only 5 people have died UNDER CONTRACT to the WWE. Only 5 people on McMahons watch.

One died being dropped from the ceiling. Nothnig with drugs.

One was suicide (Beniot). The other 3 were drug issues.

It's like a kid dies playing a pick-up basketball game and the NBA gets blamed!! Ya can't do that. Sheri Martel is the perfect example. Been out of pro wrestling for over 10 years. She dies, and its McMahon's fault??? HOW!??!?!?!?!?!?

2006 GREAT AMERICAN BASH

Bobby Lashley pulled from his US TITLE match for having an "elevated enzymes in his liver" and failing a wellness policy test

Super Crazy pulled from his CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE match for failing his wellness policy test and having issues

The Great Kahili in the MAIN EVENT vs The Undertaker was pulled from the PPV for wellness policy issues.

All 3 men pulled on FRIDAY with the PPV on a SUNDAY!!

I have to say Ive never heard of any of these 3 guys. I do admit Im ignorant of alot of the stuff lately. But, a real big name guy I think I wouldve heard of.

Also if Im not mistaken the Great American Bash is not a real big PPV. Its not like it was the main event at Wrestlemania. Wasnt this PPV part of the smackdown show which is secondary to RAW? Im asking btw not claiming I know.

I have friends who follow the stuff and talk to me about it when we play poker. In fact one of them used to run a very popular wrestling web site a few years ago. He made a nice chunk off of it and didnt work for a while. He sold it and he seems to regret it from what he says. I catch parts of the shows from time to time over at his place as he watches it all the time. Never heard of any of these guys.

I know who Undertaker is of course and guys like HHH who are real stars. I just dont think the guy has suspended anyone who is a household name that makes him the real cash. And I know they have all been on roids. There are guys that even people who dont follow wrestling know who they are. Thats the real money makers like Stone Cold. Tell me why he didnt do anything about Stone Cold beating the hell out of his wife on a regular basis other than pay his wife off to shut up about it.

Back
Top Bottom