Chris Johnson visiting Miami today | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Johnson visiting Miami today

Could we be possibly be building through the draft and using all the older players as stop gaps?

Could we be possibly be building through the draft and using all the older players as stop gaps?
Tannenbaum or Grier have not been to a single pro day I've read about. Not sure they were at the combine to be honest. Haven't ready about Gase or Joseph being at any pro day's either. Not sure what kind of effort we're putting into the draft but by appearances, not much.

Tannenbaum or Grier have not been to a single pro day I've read about. Not sure they were at the combine to be honest. Haven't ready about Gase or Joseph being at any pro day's either. Not sure what kind of effort we're putting into the draft but by appearances, not much.

lets face they cant evaluate a damn thing anyways...griers a puppet and tannenbaum is completely lost

when adam gase said tbaum and grier will handle personnel additions I knew we were screwed...I didn't know we were gonna raise the dead with every move we made though

old ass rbs? seriously? I mean what in the hell

He had over 800 yards last year and averaged 4.2 ypc, not bad production for a backup RB. He can still be a home run change of pace back. Give Ajayi the bulk and see what he can do

Grier is at Michigan states pro day today as well

Had more yards than C.J. Anderson did. Why not give Ronnie Hillman a look though? He'll be 25 in September.

Just look to the draft

We are we so gung ho on ignoring other positions

We as a Phin fan base deserve this. Every three years or so, we yell and scream for the opposite of what we have, leading to non stop rebuilding. But oh well, I said with Gase hiring we are being asked to give up 3 years of our fandom, for hope. Well folks, hows it working so far?

Quick look at Chris Johnson behind ****ty guard play.

Animation_49.0.gif

:lol:

I have started a new thread in the depths (it would only get moved anyway) to collect my thoughts on our offseason moves as they come in http://www.finheaven.com/showthread...s-an-idiot-thread&p=1065690374#post1065690374

Desperate. We need a rb. He will be a phin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a big fan .

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

What I want to know is why are we getting so many rbs in for visits , yet I don't hear much about guards , or corners ??? What the F are these guys doing

So what do you guys think?

3 years / 21 million? Should be about right considering who's running the show

CJ coming back from a broken leg?.....we're starting to look like the Cleveland Indians in the movie Major League.

Ozzy rules

Back
Top Bottom