Chris Long rumor. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Long rumor.

Sounds like a poorly executed pickup line to me. Just give me a Long, I don't care which one anymore. They both fill needs.
I'm sure you didn't do this on purpose, but this post is just FILLED with double entendres.

I used that same line last week. Didnt work though :(

Next time, tell her you are a punter. I've done it before... lol :lol:

MUCH more believable.. and you still make 6-7 figures a year... which is all they care about anyway... ;)

hi guys im a first time poster here so dont kill me on this 1. ive been on this website getting the latest dolphins info for a while now! well what i have to say is that this past saturday my g/f best friend met chris long @ a club and all he would tell her is that he is the # 1 overall pick and he plays or is playing for the Miami Dolphins. i dont know if parcells and co already contacted him and told him we are taking him with the #1 pick or he was just trying to look impress, but according to what she told me hes a dolphins. take it for what its worth. thanks

I am not saying the he never goes out with the guys...But he pretty much never goes out.:lol:

What club did they see him at...? Was he in C-Ville or out west at one of their vacation homes?

hi guys im a first time poster here so dont kill me on this 1. ive been on this website getting the latest dolphins info for a while now! well what i have to say is that this past saturday my g/f best friend met chris long @ a club and all he would tell her is that he is the # 1 overall pick and he plays or is playing for the Miami Dolphins. i dont know if parcells and co already contacted him and told him we are taking him with the #1 pick or he was just trying to look impress, but according to what she told me hes a dolphins. take it for what its worth. thanks

You tell your girlfriend to tell Chris to pay attention more to FA and the team reports and he will get the hint...MIA isn't eyeing Chris Long.

Let me help him out: MIA just tried "hard" to sign Calvin Pace! Hint. MIA isn't planning on drafting Chris Long. MIA already has Joey Porter. Hint. MIA isn't planning on drafting Chris Long. MIA already has Jason Taylor. Hint. MIA isn't planning on drafting Chris Long. BP has called Quentin Moses a keeper. Hint. MIA isn't planning on drafting Chris Long. MIA just signed OLB Reggie Torbor. Hint. MIA isn't drafting Chris Long. MIA just signed another OLB, Charlie Anderson. Hint. MIA isn't drafting Chris Long. MIA has Matt Roth. Hint. MIA isn't planning on drafting Chris Long. MIA is pursuing another OLB, Blaylock. Hint. MIA isn't planning on drafting Chris Long.

Clue: MIA decided "not" to pursue any OT's via FA. Hint. MIA is fixing its OL via the draft. MIA has an open spot at its most important position, QB. Hint. They are eyeing a QB in this draft, early. MIA is not drafting Chris Long.

Clue: Chris Long is too short/small to play DE. Hint. MIA isn't planning on drafting Chris Long.

Word of advice: Chris Long, stop drinking so much and stop using MIA as a way of getting girls in the club....Clue for your friend...your girlfriend was possibly flirting with Chris Long at the club and he was using that line to get her digits. :winkwink:

Back
Top Bottom