Circus Continues in JETS Land | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Circus Continues in JETS Land

Henne has nothing to back him, sanchez does.

Sanchez blows. Why would you even try to argue otherwise? Its pointless.

Not admitting Sanchez blows is a problem for you. Its just as bad as when posters on here wouldnt admit Henne blows. I know I know.... now youre going to suggest that Sanchez actually played well at times where as Henne didnt. So what? So what? What difference does it make? They both blow.

Sanchez does blow, wouldnt you agree? So whats with all the nonsense arguments about whether or not he played well for a stretch of games in his past and a couple of playoff games? Even if that were fact it still dosent make him good at playing QB.

Just admit it and move on man. Your QB situation is a mess, Sanchez is hot garbage, and your HC is a bewb. The entire Jests franchise is an utter disaster. End of story.

Sanchez blows. Why would you even try to argue otherwise? Its pointless.

Not admitting Sanchez blows is a problem for you. Its just as bad as when posters on here wouldnt admit Henne blows. I know I know.... now youre going to suggest that Sanchez actually played well at times where as Henne didnt. So what? So what? What difference does it make? They both blow.

Sanchez does blow, wouldnt you agree? So whats with all the nonsense arguments about whether or not he played well for a stretch of games in his past and a couple of playoff games? Even if that were fact it still dosent make him good at playing QB.

Just admit it and move on man. Your QB situation is a mess, Sanchez is hot garbage, and your HC is a bewb. The entire Jests franchise is an utter disaster. End of story.

He was awful last year, does that mean he will always be awful? show me a QB that had kerley, Schilens, Gates(couldn't even make Miami's roster), Cumberland and reuland as his main weapons that would have success.
'

At what point did I say it was a fact?
You didn't need actually say it. AGAIN. I asked for a source for your numbers. Instead of providing me with a link to an article, or a video that backed up your claim, you instead submitted your "opinion". By doing so you left it open for interpretation. By saying "educated opinion" you expected me to accept that answer as fact or proof that you were correct.

So either provide me with a source for those numbers, or just admit to spewing bull**** and move on.

You didn't need actually say it. AGAIN. I asked for a source for your numbers. Instead of providing me with a link to an article, or a video that backed up your claim, you instead submitted your "opinion". By doing so you left it open for interpretation. By saying "educated opinion" you expected me to accept that answer as fact or proof that you were correct.

So either provide me with a source for those numbers, or just admit to spewing bull**** and move on.

I give MY opinions, I don't waste my time constantly telling people what others think. Unless otherwise stated whatever I post is what I believe to be true. There's nothing to interpret, read the posts and you will get your answers.

I give MY opinions, I don't waste my time constantly telling people what others think. Unless otherwise stated whatever I post is what I believe to be true. There's nothing to interpret, read the posts and you will get your answers.

I read your post and all I got was an opinion. I asked for a source. Which, if provided, might have proven your opinion correct. I will agree that numbers on stat sheet can be misinterpreted and imply a player or team might be better than they actually are. But in this case, you refuse to provide proof because you know, but will never admit, that you might not be right.

I read your post and all I got was an opinion. I asked for a source. Which, if provided, might have proven your opinion correct. I will agree that numbers on stat sheet can be misinterpreted and imply a player or team might be better than they actually are. But in this case, you refuse to provide proof because you know, but will never admit, that you might not be right.

My source is ME, I never claimed anyone else said it. I love the posters that need to deflect b/c they have nothing else.

My source is ME, I never claimed anyone else said it. I love the posters that need to deflect b/c they have nothing else.

I am not deflecting. I am dealing with it head on. You are posted numbers that were clearly taken from another place, and all I asked was for that source. You have no credentials to say that you are an expert, other than your opinions, so that doesn't make you right. And by proof I mean you are someone who covers football for a living. You provide some proof that you are this so called expert that you claim to be, then I might take those numbers seriously. But until then, you are nothing more than a regular football fan with an opinion that has to get their numbers from a creditable source. Even if that source is a local newspaper.

So instead of trying to put this one me, just provide me with a source to your numbers. OR amend your original statement. Easy as that.

I am not deflecting. I am dealing with it head on. You are posted numbers that were clearly taken from another place, and all I asked was for that source. You have no credentials to say that you are an expert, other than your opinions, so that doesn't make you right. And by proof I mean you are someone who covers football for a living. You provide some proof that you are this so called expert that you claim to be, then I might take those numbers seriously. But until then, you are nothing more than a regular football fan with an opinion that has to get their numbers from a creditable source. Even if that source is a local newspaper.

So instead of trying to put this one me, just provide me with a source to your numbers. OR amend your original statement. Easy as that.

Those #s were taken from my head, how were they "clearly taken from another place"? You are all over the place, I guess it is a compliment that you think the stuff I post has been published.

Those #s were taken from my head, how were they "clearly taken from another place"? You are all over the place, I guess it is a compliment that you think the stuff I post has been published.

You presented those numbers in a factual manner. So naturally that means there is a legitimate source for those numbers. Even if you watched it on TV, that means so did other people. People who are paid to keep track of numbers like that. So that means there should be a source out there to backup your claim. The lack of a source strongly suggests you are making the numbers up.

Unless of course you amend the original statement to read, "In my opinion..." Or, "To the best of my knowledge..." If you would have worded it like that, I wouldn't have even asked for a source.

Do you NOW understand the point of providing a source for the numbers?

And no, that was FAR from being a compliment. You couldn't work for a newspaper, or any publication, because you would have to provide proof of your claims. And seeing as how you are incapable of doing that, no one would hire you.

Remember. Never goto the Library without your shotgun.

this is a message board, there is no need to say "in my opinion". All we do is post opinions, you are really reaching here.

this is a message board, there is no need to say "in my opinion". All we do is post opinions, you are really reaching here.

Of course there are opinions in here. But when there are opinions, especially opinions that are presented in a factual manner, most people are happy to provide a source for their material when it is questioned.

Except you. You expect everybody to take you at your word. Because you have it in your head that you are never (or as you have stated, "rarely") ever wrong.

So again, give me a source that proves your numbers. Otherwise, YOU'RE the one who comes off as the average fan.

Remember. Never goto the Library without your shotgun.

He was awful last year, does that mean he will always be awful? show me a QB that had kerley, Schilens, Gates(couldn't even make Miami's roster), Cumberland and reuland as his main weapons that would have success.
'

Wow. You cant even admit Sanchez is garbage.

Youre every bit as foolish as the homers on here who had hope Henne would turn into a good QB after there was plenty of evidence that he simply blows.

'

Aren't those pretty much the same "weapons" he has again this year? The Jets didn't really do anything this offseason to give Sanchez any additional help. He was awful last year, and he will be awful again this year.

The Sanchez era is coming to a close and the next error, I mean era, is about to begin with Smith.

Wow. You cant even admit Sanchez is garbage.

Youre every bit as foolish as the homers on here who had hope Henne would turn into a good QB after there was plenty of evidence that he simply blows.

The difference is mark has had success, he helped us win 4 road playoff games and helped us nearly reach 2 SBs. Henne never even helped you into a playoff race.

Aren't those pretty much the same "weapons" he has again this year? The Jets didn't really do anything this offseason to give Sanchez any additional help. He was awful last year, and he will be awful again this year.

The Sanchez era is coming to a close and the next error, I mean era, is about to begin with Smith.

Nope unless we have a ton of injuries again.

Kerley is a good slot guy but on a normal team he should be the 3rd or 4th option, he was our #1 WR b/c of injuries. Holmes is back, Hill is in year 2, Kerley is back, I hope Braylon comes back. That is significantly better than what we had most of last year. It's still not very good but it's decent.

You guys wish you had an error like Sanchez, his 4 playoff wins are 4 more than Miami since 2001.

Back
Top Bottom