classic gus quote.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

classic gus quote..

thecoordinator

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
reporter: How do you look at your ugly performance last game (Chiefs), because it seemed like more than any game this season you just missed some passes?

gus: Yeah I missed some throws last game. And um, you know, you just miss some sometimes.

miss some sometimes? :shakeno:

:lastyr: what did u guys expect. dude bruised his brain from running his head into a wall...on purpose.

thecoordinator said:
reporter: How do you look at your ugly performance last game (Chiefs), because it seemed like more than any game this season you just missed some passes?

gus: Yeah I missed some throws last game. And um, you know, you just miss some sometimes.

wow, you'd think he'd be smart enough to come back with a generic 'we need to clean that up. We'll get that fixed'

Saban made a big mistake to think that Gus could go the whole year as the starter.

Sounds like he told the truth. What's the problem? We know he's going to miss more passes than 20 other QBs in the league. So why shouldn't he admit it?

Yeah the guy makes stupid a** statements like that. I remember his quote after throwing that pick in the endzone in the Bills game when he was staring Booker down. He said, "You take shots sometimes, and sometimes they don't go well." What a blouse.

gus seems like a nice guy and everything, but he just stinks.

its too bad too 'cause he has one of the strongest arms i have ever seen

thecoordinator said:

What is wrong with that? If you know the reason some of the throws that looked to be over thrown or under thrown were not your fault I see nothing wrong with that type of response.

All I know is Gus is the preson who knows this offense the BEST and if a throw looks to be totally blown he is not the 1st person I would think of blaming.

ohall said:
What is wrong with that? If you know the reason some of the throws that looked to be over thrown or under thrown were not your fault I see nothing wrong with that type of response.

All I know is Gus is the preson who knows this offense the BEST and if a throw looks to be totally blown he is not the 1st person I would think of blaming.

yeah but I would start questioning my Qb after if there were alot. Instead of just here and there. Just because he knows the system the best does not necessarily make him the best.

marino constantly went after receivers that did not go where they were supposed to. And he also admitted fault when he screwed up on a throw.

Back
Top Bottom