Colin Kaepernick: What Are The Chances... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colin Kaepernick: What Are The Chances...

images

Totally off topic question here but whatever, dont wanna make a new thread for a dumb question......so when tom Brady does fall foes BB decide to trade him and get like 3 firsts for a washed up old QB?? I could see some team giving up a kings ransom for a 40 year old Brady. That would really piss me off.

I'd definitely bring him in as a backup. He has a lot to prove and I think Gase could do wonders with his skillset, just like Harbaugh did. That being said, I'm good with Tannehill. But if T-hill tore up his knee, it would be good to have a more dynamic option than Matt Moore around.

Also, I see the future of this thread...

giphy.gif

...In the POFO.

Didn't Drew Rosenhaus say something in regards to my question Sunday night (channel 7 Sports Xtra)?

If he wasn't smart enough for Shanahan's offense, given who his competition was, he's certainly not smart enough for Gase's.

Also, we've had our share of controversy and distractions with Joni Martin and don't need any more!

But mostly, speculating on our very promising, on the cusp of being a top 10 QB going down is pretty damn disgusting!

Last edited:
Colin Kaepernick is not bad qb but it not going happen in miami. for one yr to back up moore maybe but to be honest we need find young qb to compete against thill17 in future. in case thill17 do not work out just like kc. i feel that if thill17 get hurt we will still be alright with mat moore. it small drop off. thill17 is young and donot turn ball over. where moore is gunsling and could turn ball over against good team.

How do you not understand, RT HAS WORKED OUT!!! It's over man!

How do you not understand, RT HAS WORKED OUT!!! It's over man!. So you saying 21 ranking qb have work out. maybe not to you. He still is question mark to me and rest of nfl. What have he done. I need see more of thill17 to make that call. I think Gase and ajayi makes thill17 look better than what he may be. if dolphins win we all win.

If thill goes down and Kap wants the backup job to Moore, sure....as for starting he would have to get up to speed with the offense anyway so it would take a few weeks.

How do you not understand, RT HAS WORKED OUT!!! It's over man!. So you saying 21 ranking qb have work out. maybe not to you. He still is question mark to me and rest of nfl. What have he done. I need see more of thill17 to make that call. I think Gase and ajayi makes thill17 look better than what he may be. if dolphins win we all win.

No, Im saying you dont look at the whole picture and its sad.

Back
Top Bottom