College Football 2005 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

College Football 2005

FinFan90 said:
This is the AP Preseason poll. As of now look on Yahoo sports on college football then go to rankings. I posted it here to show all.
AP Top 25 1.USC (62) 2.Auburn (3) 3.Oklahoma 4.Utah 5.Texas 6.Louisville 7.Georgia 8.Iowa 9.California 10.Virginia Tech 11.Miami (FL) 12.Boise State 13.Tennessee 14.Michigan 15.Florida State 16.LSU 17.Wisconsin 18.Texas Tech 19.Arizona State 20.Ohio State 21.Boston College 22.Fresno State 23.Virginia 24.Navy 25.Pittsburgh

Thanks, I obviously disagree with this, but luckily we dont have to much longer to wait for the season to start!

DonShula84 said:
I think this looks pretty good also, but Id probably put Oklahoma ahead of Tennessee, and Id drop Michigan down a bit also.

Here are some polls I found, a lot of them have Ohio State in the top 5 or so.

http://michigan.scout.com/2/386752.html?refid=3637

O MY GOD! So many people hate OU, how are they ranked behind LSU, Miami, and Gerogia in most polls and are ranked from 7-not in the top 25. An worst of all the team OU has pawned for the last 5 years Texas is at number 2?? I cant wait for OU to show everyone up and im tired of damn polls especially by dumb people on ESPN and Fox Sports.

Vol&dolfan said:
What would your top 5 look like Donsula84 and don't go by what u read go bye what u think.

If we r going by what WE think then here it is

1. USC
2. Oklahoma
3. Texas
4. Michigan
5. Va Tech
6. Tennessee
7. Iowa
8. Georgia
9. Ohio State
10. Miami

Vol&dolfan said:
ranking oklahoma so high!

:D Well what can I say lol....

In my eyes they are better than Texas (of course) and so taht means Texas is better than Michigan which means Michigan is better tahn Va Tech and so on...

Vol&dolfan said:
Auburn would have killed okalhoma last year and they lost some key players.

Yea true

I want it to be known that on January 4th 2005, that was not the OU that many people knew, it was not even a shadow of OU. They got ahead of themselves and thought they could win by jsut showin up. USC came prepared but if OU came prepaired they woulda won. I mean look USC barley beat some of the weakest teams is NCAA. The Pac 10 is a crap confernce imo.

I think the top 10 will look some thing like this:

USC
Texas
Michigan
Tennessee
Ohio St
Oklahoma
Iowa
Virginia Tech
Miami
Georgia

Back