College Football 2005 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

College Football 2005

That ESPN overated thing was Bull Crap! You knwo the guy who rated em he is an old Husker player so of course he wants OU to suffer but a 3 loss season 2 at teh most. The one team that can beat em is Texas but prob not cause they lost alot of talent to. the hard rivals with Texas A & M and OSU are all in Norman. The reason I say 2 loss is cause they may lose a bowl game and you can never guess those.

Stupid Husker! :yell:

FinFan90 said:
That ESPN overated thing was Bull Crap! You knwo the guy who rated em he is an old Husker player so of course he wants OU to suffer but a 3 loss season 2 at teh most. The one team that can beat em is Texas but prob not cause they lost alot of talent to. the hard rivals with Texas A & M and OSU are all in Norman. The reason I say 2 loss is cause they may lose a bowl game and you can never guess those.

Eh, don't let Trev Alberts bother you. He's a moron. Mark May, Kirk Herbstreit, even the biased-against-UM Lee Corso make him look silly.

RWhitney014 said:
Eh, don't let Trev Alberts bother you. He's a moron. Mark May, Kirk Herbstreit, even the biased-against-UM Lee Corso make him look silly.

I knows just had to blow some steam and i hope they dont lose to Texas cause it is on my 15th B-day! :D

FinFan90 said:
I knows just had to blow some steam and i hope they dont lose to Texas cause it is on my 15th B-day! :D

Could be a really great or really sucky birthday. :lol: Good luck in that one game then.

RWhitney014 said:
Could be a really great or really sucky birthday. :lol: Good luck in that one game then.

Thanks if Texas wins then I will go down to that sick, crappy, discusting (I know I lived there) excuse for a state and pee on the state capitol, alamo (go Ozzy!) and tehn Texas campus. But I prob wont cause they WONT win, lol

jk texas fans and those who live in Texas.

FinFan90 said:

I did not get to see the whole thing... I saw like the last team and I think he said it was OU ( I was really shocked by that one) Kind of lost some credability if you ask me. For those that did see it... who were the other teams? What possible reasons can he give for some of them?

the dude was an idiot but he said

5. Miami

4. Tennnessee

3. Va Tech

2. Notre Dame

1. Oklahoma :yell:

I dont think wvu will be to bad this upcoming season. I mean they did get the #1 high school rb in the country. But it will take him a year or two to get his butt into gear

WestVirginiaFan said:
I dont think wvu will be to bad this upcoming season. I mean they did get the #1 high school rb in the country. But it will take him a year or two to get his butt into gear

Dont woory bout that man, look at OU's RB last year he was a freshman and almost ran for 2,000 yards and just barley lost the Heisman trophy.

FinFan90 said:
Dont woory bout that man, look at OU's RB last year he was a freshman and almost ran for 2,000 yards and just barley lost the Heisman trophy.

Notre Dame and Michigan had freshman RBs come in an contribute right away also so it does happen. Just cant expect it will all the freshman because most will never see the field.

Hey everyone type ur respected teams schedule then we can pick out wins and losses, cause im tired of that *** on ESPN saying notin good bout OU, he said Adrian Peterson wasnt even a contender for the Heisman!!!!!!!!!!!:yell: :yell:

University of Oklahoma 2005 schedule

Sat, Sept 3. OU vs TCU (Norman)

Sat, Sept 10. OU vs Tulsa (Norman)

Sat, Sept 17. OU vs UCLA (Los Angelas) im going to that one :D

Sat, Oct. 1. OU vs Kansas St. (Norman)

Sat, Oct 8. OU vs Texas (Dallas) My B-day!!

Sat Oct 15 OU vs Kansas (Topeka)

Sat Oct 22 OU vs Baylor (Norman)

Sat Oct 29 OU vs Nebraska (Lincoln)

Sat Nov 12 OU vs Texas A & M (Norman) Thank God :)

Sat Nov 19 OU vs Texas Tech (Lubbock)

Sat Nov 26 OU vs Oklahoma State (Norman)

FinFan90 said:
Hey everyone type ur respected teams schedule then we can pick out wins and losses, cause im tired of that *** on ESPN saying notin good bout OU, he said Adrian Peterson wasnt even a contender for the Heisman!!!!!!!!!!!:yell: :yell:

University of Oklahoma 2005 schedule

Sat, Sept 3. OU vs TCU (Norman)

Sat, Sept 10. OU vs Tulsa (Norman)

Sat, Sept 17. OU vs UCLA (Los Angelas) im going to that one :D

Sat, Oct. 1. OU vs Kansas St. (Norman)

Sat, Oct 8. OU vs Texas (Dallas) My B-day!!

Sat Oct 15 OU vs Kansas (Topeka)

Sat Oct 22 OU vs Baylor (Norman)

Sat Oct 29 OU vs Nebraska (Lincoln)

Sat Nov 12 OU vs Texas A & M (Norman) Thank God :)

Sat Nov 19 OU vs Texas Tech (Lubbock)

Sat Nov 26 OU vs Oklahoma State (Norman)

Danger games there are Texas, Nebraska since it's in Huskerland, A&M cause they're good, Tech, and OSU.

Back
Top Bottom