College Football 2006 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

College Football 2006

I don't think that Miles will be a problem for LSU as some may think. I have people i know in the LSU TAF and their Gridiron club. From what i am hearing is the reason they were so different against the canes last year was because Jimbo and Pellinie (sp?) both told Miles to let them do their job. So say he was changing and making some of the calls on the field during the season and overiding them. They supposidly told him to let us coach or were gone. Now for the concern:
We have Jamarcus, matt, and ryan @ QB. Jamarcus will be the man, but that all depends on how he comes off of his surgeries this sumer.
RB is another question in my mind. They say Alley B will be back 100%, but from what i have seen in past most of these guys go through a mental thing for a while before realizing they can go full speed and not be hurt. With that said - Justin vincent & a red shirt freshman both had ACL surgery during the off season. We got some guy sin, but weather they can step up is yet to be seen.
We have a couple of holes to fill on the o - line and the D - line as well, but the guys on the d - line rotated out quite often last year and did see good play time. Unlike the O - line.

AirFishOne said:
not that anyone cares but since Oregon is just next door, me and my dad will attend the game on September 16 in the Autzen Zoo, should be a great match, but ya know who will win ;)
how'd u get tickets??my moms boyfriend is from oklahoma and he wanted to go but it was sold out.......its crazy in autzen.

Man Oklahoma has a soft schedule, if Peterson stays healthy, they definetly will be favored in every one of those games, and really should win every single one. I mean they got a few tuff road games, but damn . . Texas probably will be down a little this year (tho that game still should be entertaining), Oregon breaking in a new QB, A&M and ST. both wont be walks in the park, but should be won. Sooners gonna be a factor in the BCS picture this year.

culpepper2chambers said:
how'd u get tickets??my moms boyfriend is from oklahoma and he wanted to go but it was sold out.......its crazy in autzen.

My dad's cousin got tickets a couple months ago and he is driving up here to Idaho to take me and my dad, should be pretty fun, I hear the Autzen is louder than Michigan's Big House

Kdawg954 said:
Man Oklahoma has a soft schedule, if Peterson stays healthy, they definetly will be favored in every one of those games, and really should win every single one. I mean they got a few tuff road games, but damn . . Texas probably will be down a little this year (tho that game still should be entertaining), Oregon breaking in a new QB, A&M and ST. both wont be walks in the park, but should be won. Sooners gonna be a factor in the BCS picture this year.

our schedule is pretty average, but the thing that sticks out to me is that all these games are "should-win" games, those games scare me (TCU 05')

UAB is tougher that most think, but im pretty confident we win by 25-30 W

Washington has talent and a year under Willingham's belt so should be pretty entertaining, however Washington wont be able to stand Oklahoma heat in the middle of September OU by 28 W

the Oregon game will decide if our young team is ready for NC talk, Ive heard of how intimidating that stadium can be, and Oregon will go in with a chip (2 chips if u count the loss in 04) on thier shoulder, however its not like OU hasnt played in diffiucult places before (College Station) OU by 9 W

Midd-Tenn will be a very good game for AD to pump up some Heisman stats, and for backups to see the field alot :D OU by 42 W

The thing I love about going into the Texas game our 5 things, A) We have Adrian Peterson B) we practicly have 2 weeks to prepare before this game C) Texas will be bringing in a new tackeling dumm...i mean QB D) We may have the greatest D in the nation, deffently front 7 E)All our O line has to do is to be decent not great to win this ball game. OU wins in another RRS classic, OU by 13 W

Iowa State has a talented QB in Brett Meyer, however we play at Owen Field, a place where under Stoops' tenure we have only lost 2 Big XII games at, OU by 21 W

Colorado is very intersting im anxious to see how Coach Hawkins does at a big time school in a big time conference, living in Idaho I know all about this guy, and coaches that have moved from BSU to big time schools have done quite well (Houston Nutt) On a more personal note, I played against Coach Hawkins son, Cody Hawkins last year in football, we won by 1 at thier house, and Cody went to Colorado with his dad, hopefully Rufus Alexander lays one on him for me, OU by 25 W

The last time we played Mizzou at Mizzou it took a fake field goal from a back up kicker to a back up tight end to beat them, however they had Brad Smith on that team, our team is much more talented but should come out with a win in a somewhat close game, OU by 17 W

This next game at College Station against Texas A&M is a toss up, but if we beat Oregon we should win this one, a lil history lesson, OU is 3-5 at A&M with all the wins coming down to the final seconds, ppl may say A&M wont do good cause they are bringin in a new qb, but after talkin to a few Aggies the team loved playing with Stephen McGee much more than McNeil, McGee came in at the end of the OU game an ran all over us, our team wandt rdy for an option attack, Stoops should be rdy this time, also McGee almost beat eventual NC Texas. OU by 7 W

Hopefully everyone knows about the total prison rape of last years game, OU was robbed of a win by the hometown refs from Lubbuck at Texas Tech, this isnot sore loser talk mind you, if needed i will provide video of the plays in question, OU will come in this game more prepared, focused, and pissed off more than ever, Owen Field will be rocking as well, however dont expect a 77-0 like A&M in 03, Stoops tends to not run up the score on former assistant coaches, OU by 40 W

The job Guy Morris has done at Baylor is very impressing, he was one win away from Baylor's first bowl in a while, and he took us into double overtime AT HOME! I feel for Baylor, but I feel that last year was thier one shot at beating a young injury plagued OU team, OU will win this one by 28, Stoops calls off dogs early W

Under Stoops' tenure we havent fared to well playing at OSU, 2 wins by a total margin of 8 points, OSU has alot of upside this year, but OU should win this one by 14 W

wont get into CC games and bowl games this post is to long and u prob didnt read this far, if u did, you get a cherry coke :D

Back
Top Bottom