College Football 2006 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

College Football 2006

How bout some possible BCS match ups based on if Vince comes back.

remeber the BCS will add a NC game so their will be 5 BCS games.

Rose Bowl - Oklahoma at 11-1 (at Large bid) v.s Penn St at 10-1

Orange Bowl - Miami at 10-1 (1st place ACC) v.s Florida at 10-1 (At-Large bid) another all Florida Orange Bowl :rolleyes:

Sugar Bowl - LSU at 11-0 v.s West Virginia 10-0

Fiesta Bowl - USC at Notre Dame (just a thought would produce alot of money)

NC Game - Texas 10-1 v.s Ohio St. 11-0 (Rematch of the OSU win in Austin)

I know u wont all agree just imo.

AirFishOne said:
Rose Bowl - Oklahoma at 11-1 (at Large bid) v.s Penn St at 10-1

Orange Bowl - Miami at 10-1 (1st place ACC) v.s Florida at 10-1 (At-Large bid) another all Florida Orange Bowl :rolleyes:

Sugar Bowl - LSU at 11-0 v.s West Virginia 10-0

Fiesta Bowl - USC at Notre Dame (just a thought would produce alot of money)

NC Game - Texas 10-1 v.s Ohio St. 11-0 (Rematch of the OSU win in Austin)

I know u wont all agree just imo.

Here's where you know I'm a realist.

I don't think there is ANY way LSU goes undefeated this year. We have Auburn, Florida and *I think* Tennessee on the road.

We'll lose one of those. We have all the talent needed, but the schedule is so damn tough.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Here's where you know I'm a realist.

I don't think there is ANY way LSU goes undefeated this year. We have Auburn, Florida and *I think* Tennessee on the road.

We'll lose one of those. We have all the talent needed, but the schedule is so damn tough.

LSU will win at Tennesse and Auburn (they both will be hurting from the previous year)

Florida well is a toss up but I like LSU just cause the D will hassle Leak all day, and we all know what happened when a good D hassles him.

AirFishOne said:
LSU will win at Tennesse and Auburn (they both will be hurting from the previous year)

Florida well is a toss up but I like LSU just cause the D will hassle Leak all day, and we all know what happened when a good D hassles him.

Man, I hope you are right.

I'll buy you a 6 pack if your prediction comes out right! :up:

DolphinDevil28 said:
Man, I hope you are right.

I'll buy you a 6 pack if your prediction comes out right! :up:

oh my ur going to by an under age kid a beer

AWESOME DUDE!!!!! :D

AirFishOne said:
oh my ur going to by an under age kid a beer

AWESOME DUDE!!!!! :D

If only I had a nickel every time it's been done for me, and that I've done it for others. :up:

AirFishOne said:
haha

so any Heisman canadits?

*IF* Young comes back, he's a lock.

If not, Brady Quinn, Troy Smith, Adrian Peterson, LenDale White (if he comes back), maybe Ted Ginn...

I think Steve Slaton is a little too young at this point for the voters. But his name might get mentioned.

AirFishOne said:
How bout some possible BCS match ups based on if Vince comes back.

remeber the BCS will add a NC game so their will be 5 BCS games.

You sure about that? I swore John Saunders said the Fiesta Bowl was the NC game next season.

DolphinDevil28 said:
*IF* Young comes back, he's a lock.

If not, Brady Quinn, Troy Smith, Adrian Peterson, LenDale White (if he comes back), maybe Ted Ginn...

I think Steve Slaton is a little too young at this point for the voters. But his name might get mentioned.

Isn't Lendale a senior?

SpeedRush99 said:
You sure about that? I swore John Saunders said the Fiesta Bowl was the NC game next season.

He prob meant that the NC game will be in played in Phoenix AZ.

Ya see they will have the Rose, Orange, Sugar, and Fiesta Bowl like regular but every year they will alternate where the NC game will be form those 4 cities

for example if it were this year, Texas and USC would play in Pasedena but nor for the Rose bowl, 2 other teams would earlier in the week

10. Miami - This team is in dissaray. Many new coaches will now take control at the U. However a younger team, again, continues to get better. Offense will be at regular Miami expectations, D should be top 5 material again. This could be the year for Miami to take the ACC, that is if they get pass FSU.

Too much respect for UM, imo. We're handcuffed with a ******ed head coach whose players quit on him. But he took notes on the R.C. Slocum memorandum entitled "Keeping your $2 million gig for one more year", so he's not out yet. Miami will be 9-3 at best, more likely 7-5.

AirFishOne said:
He prob meant that the NC game will be in played in Phoenix AZ.

Ya see they will have the Rose, Orange, Sugar, and Fiesta Bowl like regular but every year they will alternate where the NC game will be form those 4 cities

for example if it were this year, Texas and USC would play in Pasedena but nor for the Rose bowl, 2 other teams would earlier in the week

You sure? I thought they alternated by Bowls not cities.

Back
Top Bottom