Colt Brennan=Next Dan Marino!!!!! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colt Brennan=Next Dan Marino!!!!!

I think Beck is a great quarterback but he is nowhere close to being as good as colt.You would just have to see both of them in action on films to see for yourselves and you will become believers.Lets just put it this way Colt threw for almost 600 yards and he scored 5 touchdowns in just the second half of their bowl game against arizona state!!!Arizona state had the secons ranked defense in the pack-10 a BCS conference!!!!!They held all teams to not more than 7 points scored or something like that in the second half untill they met colt brennan.He had a slow start in the first half but when he got warmed up he exploded on the second best defense in the pac-10, nuff said.Even though we picked up beck we can use him as a backup or insurance policy.Their is no harm in picking up another quarterback especially a special one like colt.Not to many come around thats as gifted as colt so i would take it when i can.

Arizona State and good defense do not go together. At all. We have one of the worst defenses ever and I am a student who watches each game in the stands. Now our offense is a different story, we can score with anyone in the PAC-10. It is late and after a late night out I dont feel like looking up those ASU defensive stats, but I highly gaurentee that when I look them up tommorrow they are way off.

Colt is definetely one of the best QBs in a long time great accuracy

After that haggard performance in the Fiesta Bowl, look for him to fall to the mid 2nd early third round. If he wants to get that stock back up he better have a monster Senior Bowl and an even better Combine.

If we get him in the third, I see absolutely no problem with that.

I would love to draft Brennan int he third or so, but i have a question. Is he playing in the senior bowl? I know our coaching staff is coaching the game so if he was playing we'd get a real feeling on what he's got. Also, he'll be playing on a team that has other college stars against a good defence so we can see how he does surrounded by talent instead of with a completely overmatched team (against Georgia, Hawaii looked like five-year-olds). I've seen flashes from brennan against nobody schools. Can he do it agains a defense? With a good senior bowl...I can see us picking him up.

Do not want him ever to be in a dolphins uniform. Did you see him on the sidelines during the sugar bowl crying.

I read the title to this thread and I already know Brennen will be a failure. Why? Because you expect the second coming of Marino and there was only one Marino. As fans we were spoiled with a great QB for a long time but now its time we move on and support whatever QB the team decides is our guy.

Every man needs to stand on his own two feet. Just because we get a QB , don't expect him to be the ghost of Marino. Judge the new guys on their own abilities and not on ghosts from the past and we will all be happier.

I'm tired of people living in the past.....if we measure every qb we sign to Marino we will ALWAYS be disappointed!

Back
Top Bottom