Colt Brennan=Next Dan Marino!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colt Brennan=Next Dan Marino!!!!!

Koa Bear

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Im a huge dolpins fan and i think Colt Brennan would be a perfect fit for the dolphins next season.I'm telling you dolphin fans right now he is something special and i hope we get a very high draft pick next season and take Colt cause he will be the quarterback to take us to the next level.He can scramble,very smart,the most accurate passer ever seen,very team oriented,reads defenses like a offensive guru,can take a hit,has unbelievable upside,and been coached by one of the best in the quarterback and football game in coach june jones.Alot of people say he only passes but isnt that what you want in a quarterback who can pass and be accurate,he can also do play action and play under center.Handing off is not a real hard thing to learn LOL.But watching him play and his attitude just reminds me so much of Dan Marino.He's actually more accurate than dan marino but i think dan had a little bit of a stronger arm but colt will get stronger as time goes on in the pro's.I'm asking all of my fellow dolphins fans right now to help me spread the word on Colt to the miami dolphins landscape and start to bring the hype for the best quarterback prospect in a very long time in Colt Brennan!!!!!Also he and samson satele are great friends and they would work great together under center,and reagan,and tala esera to.

i was fine with almost everything you said until you said he was more accurate than DAN... lol you lost me at that momment...:D

so u wanna throw this whole season away? u dont trust beck?

LOL of course not.I WISH I WAS THOUGH!!!!!LOL but i have been a dolphin fan for a very long time and i know when i see a good thing for my team when i see one.I always been waiting and hoping for that great quarterback to go to my dolphins and now i see one.I would never say this or want him to go to my team if he sucked.I want to see my dolphins go to the superbowl and i truly believe that colt brennan is that missing piece.TRUST ME MY FELLOW FANS HE IS THE REAL DEAL!!!!I heard rumors to that if he went to the draft this year that the dolphins coaching staff said to one of our UH Warrior coaches that they would have taken him with the ninth pick cause they loved how he looked on film.Just watch this season and see for yoursleves dolphin fans!!!!!

LOL of course not.I WISH I WAS THOUGH!!!!!LOL but i have been a dolphin fan for a very long time and i know when i see a good thing for my team when i see one.I always been waiting and hoping for that great quarterback to go to my dolphins and now i see one.I would never say this or want him to go to my team if he sucked.I want to see my dolphins go to the superbowl and i truly believe that colt brennan is that missing piece.TRUST ME MY FELLOW FANS HE IS THE REAL DEAL!!!!I heard rumors to that if he went to the draft this year that the dolphins coaching staff said to one of our UH Warrior coaches that they would have taken him with the ninth pick cause they loved how he looked on film.Just watch this season and see for yoursleves dolphin fans!!!!!
I wonder if we could get this guy a complimentary VIP membership for his
in-depth anal-ysis of the next Dan Marino?:D

I think Beck is a great quarterback but he is nowhere close to being as good as colt.You would just have to see both of them in action on films to see for yourselves and you will become believers.Lets just put it this way Colt threw for almost 600 yards and he scored 5 touchdowns in just the second half of their bowl game against arizona state!!!Arizona state had the secons ranked defense in the pack-10 a BCS conference!!!!!They held all teams to not more than 7 points scored or something like that in the second half untill they met colt brennan.He had a slow start in the first half but when he got warmed up he exploded on the second best defense in the pac-10, nuff said.Even though we picked up beck we can use him as a backup or insurance policy.Their is no harm in picking up another quarterback especially a special one like colt.Not to many come around thats as gifted as colt so i would take it when i can.

I don't see any similarities between both athletes except that they play or played the same position.

The coaching staff on the dolphins have their eye on colt already and i hope they will take him next draft.I think lorenzo booker,ginn,and hagan will turn out to be great.Samson,reagan,and tala will bring that strength and pride to the dolphins and bring a family environement in the locker room.

Back
Top Bottom